XXV

Vote comment follow enjoy

So we're gonna skip past new years... First day of new/old school. So exciting!! Her outfit in mm. Cause we don't care what the boys wear. They all look fine as hell no matter what.

Happy new years BTW.

And for the record... Manny is played by Quincy Brown. And Jerome is played by soulja boy. Repulsive. Anyway....

Zendaya

I laced up my hell raiser booties and made sure I looked presentable. I wrapped my hanging curly ques around my curl pudding laced finger. Defining the hell out of them. I had Nika do a full face of makeup. I have to admit... I look good. It's 6 right now and we have fifteen minutes to be on the way to school. Since they wanna eat first. They wanted to walk but I don't see why if I have a car now.

I jog down the steps making sure I don't trip. When I get down these niggas are riding around on funky ducks. "You guys can't ride those to school. You'll get jacked." All I got was a bunch of lip smacking and groaning. "Y'all niggas are too damn privileged. Aug is just gonna have to drive my car until A: I get my L's or B: y'all shit gets here."

"You a buzz kill man." Trey said.

"Ride it then. Be dumb. I'm finna go eat. Bye nigga."

"Bye." He stuck his tongue out at me. Childish ass. I returned the favor and walked out. I got in the passenger side and hooked in. Everyone got in except Trey and Ty.

"Ima go with him. Two is better than one." Ty said leaning against my open window.

"Ight y'all coming to Mel's or y'all gone hit Bonfaire on the way?"

"The hell is that?"

"It's the gas station down the street."

"Ight bet. We'll swing by there and just meet y'all at school."

"You know how to get to the school?

"Nigga I got Google." He said in an obvious tone. I mushed his head backwards.

"Ight nigga. I'll check y'all. Aye be careful with them things. People don't care out here." He chucked the duce and walked away. Lemme send my prayers out for these niggas...

••••

Trey

Me and Ty were just riding down the street trying to do tricks with our boards. We was laughing and having fun. We stopped by bonfaire and got some snacks. We were passing this dude when he called out to us.

"Aye. Y'all Daya's brothers?" I scrunched my face up.

"Who wanna know?"

"Nigga ain't nobody out ta get cha. My name DC. DC Young Fly. But you can call me DC."

"How you know my sister?" Ty asked.

"Her grandmama helped my family out in a time of need. But I just wanted to say wassup. She a great person. She just got a vibe on her that makes your wanna be around her. She cool peoples." I smiled a bit.

"Yeah. She is."

"Where y'all headed? To ha' old school?"

"Yeah."

"Is it cool if I walk with y'all?"

"Yeah. I'm not trippin." There was a screeching behind us. But before I could turn around and look DC's eyes got wide.