XVII

Vote comment follow enjoy
Don't cuss me out. This chap gone be cray cray.

Chris

"You can't be fucking serious right now."

"Watch the way you talk to me..."

"Are you positive you wanna go down this road?" I looked in pop's eyes. You can tell he's feeling second thoughts. He told us to all leave. He was kicking us out. All of us. Like what the hell? Your kids? Your boys? Your daughter?

"Honestly... No. But you've fallen short. I'm loosing money. I can't have that. You guys have responsibilities. How are you guys going to take over when I'm gone? You let everything fall through the cracks. Over that little girl." He says pointing to the corner where Daya was sitting. She scoffed at him.

"Pop. Think about what you're about to do tho. You-"

"I got some shit to say!"

"Zendaya..." I warned. "Shut up bro."

"No. I got some shit to say to this nigga!"

"Be that ass quiet Zendaya." Trey told her.

"Why tho?! I give valid insight. I speak real ass shit."

"Chill Z." Ty said.

"Why are y'all niggas so content in making me keep my mouth shut?!"

"I ain't say that shit. I wanna see you spaz. Shit funny as hell." Aug encouraged. I shot a few daggers his way.

"Not even spazzing. I just got shit to say."

"Shoot." Daniel spoke uninterested.

"You might wanna rephrase that. Before I take that shit literally."

"Just speak Daya. Damn." I told her. She already finna say some dumb shit.

"You really want them to follow in your foot steps? You're so focused on what you want them to be and not what they want to be. You literally have the most talented group of boys I've ever met. The most creative people I know. Did you know that Trey wants to take prelaw? Of course not. Did you know Christopher wants to be a producer. And Micheal wants to be a rapper and a business man. He has a clothing business already! He sells t-shirts and snapbacks at school. I think the only one who wants to be like you is August!"

"Ouch." Aug said rolling his eyes.

"Sorry boo."

"And no I don't. I want to own my own Establishment."

"You see this... You need to let these boys live. Branch out."

"Them living, has nothing to do with you." He told her.

"Yes the hell it does! This is my family!"

"Well I'll think about it. But As of right now I have to be in Chicago in six hours. You all are dismissed. We'll see how I feel in a few weeks."

••••

Zendaya

It's been a week and I'm trying to enjoy all my time here. I want to cherish everything before I'm tossed to the curb. Right now I'm in 6th block. Music appreciation. I had my periods changed and the only people in this class are Beez and Aug. So it sucks..