XXVI

Vote comment follow enjoy

Zendaya

"Do you know who it was?" I asked DC.

"Yes ma'am. I know exactly who it was." He said as he continued to eat his wings. I wiggled my toes in anticipation. I had taken my heels off and left them upstairs in Ty's room. We had walked to the cafeteria to find some decent food in this hospital for when Ty wakes up.

"You gone tell me or nah?" He licked all the barbeque sauce from his fingers, smacking as he did so. He wiggled his eyebrows and pouted his lips. "DC!?" He jumped at my voice.

"It was Jerome man! Damn..." I got up furiously almost knocking over the flimsy table. D grabbed my hand covering it in barbeque sauce.

"Don't you go barking up that tree."

"EWW DC LET GO!" He released me and I mugged him as I got some napkins wiping my arm. 

"Oh my bad. But two wrongs don't make a right." He tossed the wings and began washing his hands.

"But you can always fight fire with fire." I said walking out the door. He grabbed Ty's food and scrambled after me.

"No you can't! That just make da shit bigger. You gone fuck around and burn everybody God dammit!"

••••

"Hey Ty. How you feeling?" I asked sitting on his bed.

"This shit hurt like a bitch. Every time I breath that shit hurt."

"You want me to have the nurse get some pain killers?"

"Fuck no. You see the nurse's assistant? She bad af. Ion want her thinking I'm some bitch." I laughed at his seriousness.

"Ty you just survived a bullet to the chest. You're fine. She probably think you damn near invincible." He looked at me skeptic.

"Ight man just a little." I laughed getting up and DC followed.

"Wassup Kylie." I looked between her and D. She nodded at him.

"Y'all know each other?"

"I go to your guys' school." She said. "I seen your fight this morning." She chuckled.

"Who you fight?" DC asked.

"Manny..."

"Mmm. He been trippin lately."

"Man you preaching to the choir. But hey. My brother wanted some pain killers."

"Patient's name?"

"Micheal Harris. Oh and he said just a little bit. Cause he's a tough guy." I chucked.

"I'll keep that in mind.." She said with a humorous smirk. She excused her self and walked to the back. This some craziness man... Now it's time to see what's up with Jerome.

••••

Outfit in mm

"Trey hurry up!" I said waiting outside the car. Chris and August were staying with Mike cause they're suspended. Me, Trey and Nika still got school. Nika was inside. She knows her way around

"I'm coming." He said getting out of the car. We walked inside and I showed him to his class and I told him to wait there after class so I can show him to the next one. As I am walking someone slams into the back of me. I trip over my feet and someone catches me. I look up to see some dude with a nappy Mohawk and freshly cleaned up hair line. He was huge like about seven feet and had extremely deep dimples as he smiled at me.