VIII

vote comment follow enjoy

Zendaya

We moved the seats in the van making a half circle for all of us right now we were headed to a mall. There were a bunch of dudes in the back room i didn't know about. They're gonna hold our stuff I guess. Everyone is laughing and talking except Trey hasn't said a word to me.

"No that's completely different!" I yelled laughing.

"What the fuck is different about it?!" Chris argued.

"If guys bet on a girl, they do it for game or sport. If girls bet in a guy, they're most likely trying to prove a point."

"Or..." Ty paused. "They could just be hoes " he said shrugging. Everyone erupted into fits of laughter.

"Exactly." August said. "Most of these lil fast ass heifas is hoes. These bitches be having sloppy top giveaways and shit." A roar of laughter came forth once again.

"Ok sometimes, but most of the time we're just proving you guys are dogs and that you're easy." I defended. It was three against one in this hoe. I ain't trying to lose.

"Shiiiiiiiidddddd......" Chris said. "As many times as y'all be trying to prove and test that shit? We got fo' certified lab rats in this hoe." All the boys started laughing.

"Whatever." I crossed my arms over my chest and put my feet on August's lap. Everyone continued talking while I diverted to my phone. Suddenly i get a text.

Ugly Aug- tf you got yo feet on me for?

Gang$taGirl- cause i can. Fuck type of question?!

Ugly Aug- you lucky you cute.

Gang$taGirl- shit ik that.

Ugly Aug- shut up lol

Gang$taGirl- bye nigga

"I'm sitting right here!?" He whisper yelled.

"I don't give a fuck." I whispered back. "Bye Felicia."

"Bye Craig." He mocked me. We came to a stop and I looked out the heavily tinted windows. We were at the mall. We all started to pile out. I gawked at the large building in front of me. We walked in and it was even bigger then it looked on the inside. The boys started walking and so did the other guys that were with us.

"Yo! The crew is at the food court." Ty yelled. The crew? What crew? We kept walking. We ended up at the food court. There was a huge group of people crowding a large table.

"Aye wassup?!" Chris yelled, dapping everyone up. So did Trey, Ty, and Aug. I watched Chris scoop up a dark skinned girl, swinging her around. Girlfriend? "Ayo, Z? Come here." I trudged along towards chris while he had his arms around the girl as she giggled. "This is the OHB Crew. That's Ant, Mijo, Summerella, Onika, Shad, Kevin, Trell, Red, Beez, and my best friend Sevyn." He said pointing out everyone to me. I struggled to keep up with him. I suddenly felt myself being lifted.

"AAAHHHH!!" I screeched.

"And this is the newest member!!!" Trey yelled swinging me around.

"Trey! Put me down!" I yelled. He swung me around and tossed me to Ty, who almost fucking dropped me.

"Yo this Zendaya. Our sister and newest OHB MEMBER!!!"Ty yelled to the top of his lungs. Everyone burst into tons of loud talking.

"What the hell is OHB?!" I asked.