XIX

Vote comment follow enjoy

A friend of mine came up with the idea to do like a Q/A kind of interview thing. I don't know if y'all are interested or not. But if you are then just drop questions in the comments and who they're for. All questions welcome. If there's anything you want to know.... It could be for the characters or for the author. If I get enough then I'll do it. But read the chapter before dropping questions. Okay bye now loves.

Zendaya

"August where the fuck are you?" My voice was coming back. Chris and Ty took care of me. I feel the love. Swear. They iced my legs back and hips. So I can move around now. Chamomile does wonders on the throat.

"I'm on my way to come get you. Chill. Just get ready."

"Where are we going?"

"Don't worry bout all dat. Wear some joggers, sneakers and a t shirt." A smirk laced my lips.

"Can i where one of your t-shirts?" I asked seductively. I heard a deep baritone chuckle.

"Yeah. You can where any one you want."

"I'm not gone where no panties just for you."

"You so bad..." He teased, causing he to giggle. "But I'm not gone be the only one there. So wear underwear lil guh'. Ight?" I huffed and pouted. "Fix ya face. I'm almost there." He said hanging up. I walked with a slight limp to Aug's room. I grabbed a supreme muscle T and his smallest joggers. I grabbed his Armani boxers too.

I cut the shirt into a crop top. I go change and put on a skirt instead. I shoved the joggers into my bag and laced up my Maroon 6's. I heard the horn and grabbed my phone before heading down the stairs and out the door.

I get in his BMW. The one he ate me out in. Go figure. "Lil guh' didn't I say wear some joggers?!" I giggled at him.

"Just drive baby. Just drive."

••••

It's been thirty minutes and he said we still got an hour to go. Fuck that. I'm getting mines. I placed my hand on his lap.

"What are you doing?" He didn't even glance at me. He just kept his eyes on the road. We were driving in the middle of nowhere. It was basically just an empty interstate. Barely any cars.

"Just ... Having a bit of fun." I gripped him through his sweats. He inhaled sharply, causing me to smile. I stroked him through his clothes as his chest heaved up and down. I love the amount of control i have. I slipped my hand into his pants pulling him out. I squeezed him roughly.

"Zendaya..." He groaned. The way he groans my name. God...

"Say it again." I demanded. He shook his head no. "There ain't no "no's" with me baby boy. "

I unhooked my seat belt and leaned forward so that I was practically in his lap. I brought him close to my lips. His eyes widened as he gripped the wheel tightly. "W-what are you doing?" My tongue slithered out and flicked the tip gently.

"Say my name..." I ignored his question.

"If I say ya name, you gone stop?"

"Only if you want me to..." But before he could rebuttal I had my mouth wrapped around the top of his shaft. Sucking long and hard.

"Shit shit shit... Baybeh stop...."

"Mm mm .." I mumbled with him still in my mouth. The vibrations traveling his body. I popped him out for a split second before popping him right back in. His hand found its way under my skirt. Despite my awkward position. He gasped when he came in contact with skin and not fabric.