XXII

Vote comment follow enjoy
The albums are fire. Royalty and TTCL. Love them. Omg. But anyway thanks to all my followers and voters. Almost at 3k reads. Yass bish yass. Anyway.....

Zendaya

"Bitch you still got my bucket hat!" Kev fussed. We were on facetime in the car on the way to the house. Cause he has his own life. In Nola.

"I needed something to remember you by." I laughed.

"Look here. I am unforgettable. So cut that shit. I didn't even know it was gone till you posted that picture."

"Exactly. You don't need it."

"And who exactly are you to tell me what I need?!"

"Your best friend you faggot. Zendaya forever."

"Zendaya ain't nobody special." He scoffed.

"But your bitches be gay for me.... Pause."

"That was one time!" I laughed. This dude.
"I paused it. You can't speak."

"I don't give a damn!!" I laughed as the car stopped.

"Yo I gotta go. Love you Kev."

"Love you too... Ugly hoe."

"Shut up before I post that ugly ass picture of yo feet and blast ya ass!"

"Stop playi-" i cut him off by hanging up. I looked up to see a strange and familiar sight. My house.

"What the hell?" I mumbled as we got out. We all stood in front, taking it all in.

"I ain't staying in this shack." Ty fussed. I shoved him hard.

"Fuck up! This is my house." I made my way to the front lawn. I placed my hand on the mail box as I stared up at the house. "Nice to see you again." I whispered. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I glanced behind me to see Onika.

"It's beautiful." She whispered. I smiled warmly. I grabbed her hand before walking up to the door.

"Daya!" I turned around and Trey tossed me the keys. I unlocked the door. We walked in to see they had refurnished the house. And did some much needed renovations. It looked better than when I lived here. The boys piled in and looked around.

"Ok it's not that bad..." Ty spoke. Everyone started to disperse. I went directly to the room I knew I'd be staying in. My grama's room. I got to it and seen all her old things were already there. I smiled. I plopped down on the bed inhaling deeply. The room even smelled a bit like her. Can't get any better than that.

"This her room ain't it...." I looked up to see Chris in the doorway. I nodded

"Yeah... This the room Ima take." He walked in and sat on the bed.

"How you holding up?" I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"I'm alright. I guess. I just try not to think about it... What about you?"

"A bit shook. If I'm being honest."

"Talk to me. What's up?"

"I'm just not ready for a kid... Not at all. If I get a boy I don't want him to end up like me. I don't want to force a lifestyle on him. I don't want him to fear me. I want him to trust me. If I get a girl I don't want her to end up with a guy like me. I don't want her desperate for some man's attention. I want her to be strong. Like you. She can handle what comes her way. Kae isn't going to be a good mom. I can already tell. And I hate saying it but it's true. If we have a boy she'll be horrible. And if we have a girl it'll be worse. I don't know. Maybe I'm just trippin."