VII

vote comment follow enjoy

Zendaya

I was woken up by some one shaking my leg. My eyes fluttered open. I looked up to see us pulling into the house garage. I got out as August grabbed my bag. I trudged along to the door. I opened it and walked in with august behind me. I walked up the stairs to see Chris and Ty sitting on the couch and Trey pacing around the loft. August cleared his throat and they turned to face us. Next thing i know I'm being engulfed in a tight hug.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Trey asked as he continued to squeeze me. "Oh my god. we were worried sick!" I wasn't in the mood. I slowly but forcefully pushed him off of me. They all just looked at me. The pained expression on Trey's face made my stomach drop. I turned from him. I couldn't look him in his face. I grabbed my bag from August and went into my room. I locked the door and went to take a long hot bath.

Chris

I honestly don't know what's going on with that girl. Everyone slowly dispersed into they're rooms. I knocked on her door.

"Hey Daya. You ok?" I asked. There wasn't an answer. "Daya, open up. I wanna talk to you." There was still nothing "Lil girl I know you here me!" I smirked knowing that would get a reaction out of her. The door swung open to reveal a red faced tear stained angry little girl.

"I'm fine, now leave." She sneered. This heifa done lost her damn mind. I pushed past her to get in the room. "Chris get out!"

"Why did you leave?" I asked ignoring her previous command. I sat on the edge of her couch arm with my arms crossed over my chest. My eyebrow quirked up in anticipation.

"I wasn't wanted." She looked at the floor. "I can take a hint."

"Look at me." She looked up at the ceiling avoiding my gaze. "Z. Look at me." She peered at me with her bottom lip embedded between her teeth. I watched her eyes shake as they filled with tears threatening to fall. It was so hard to watch. "Come here." I urged. I stepped forward with outstretched arms. She stepped forward and fell into my embrace. The tears spilled from her eyes soaking up my t-shirt. She sobbed uncontrollably. Hiccuping to calm her breathing.

She wiped her face and pushed my away from her. "Get out." She whispered. I rolled my eyes at her. She always trying to act hard. It's ok to cry. Hell I cry. But she makes it so hard to connect with her. She'll give in then abruptly cuss your out for being nice.

"No." I crossed my arms over my chest again. "I'm not going anywhere."

"Fine sleep on the couch." She said tossing me a sheet that was lying around. She turned walking into the room. Of course I followed her. I wouldn't be me if I didn't. She went into the bathroom and I sat on the bed. I took my shoes off and my jacket. I turned the TV on and laid down with my hands behind my head.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting ready to watch some TV."

"Chris get out." She stood in front of me when her arms crossed.

"Either I stay... Or I get Ty and Trey. And we all sleep in this mufucka."

"Your an ass." She said. I just laughed. She got under the covers. I didn't cause it was hot. She was laying on the farthest side of the bed. I was finna tickle her until my phone rang. I picked it up to see it was Kae. My girlfriend. I smiled thinking about her.

"Hey babygirl." I said cheesing into the phone. My smile quickly faded.

"Who is that hoe you got at yo house?! Huh?! Who that?! You cheating on me Chris?" I let out a frustrated groan.