A Bad Girl's Venom (30)

For those of you who didn't know, the beautiful Miranda Kerr as Ashley
---------------
I run my fingers through my hair as I look at the boss again in annoyance and boredom.

"Why can't I just fight someone easier?" I ask/whine. He rolls his eyes at me and taps his pen on his desk as he reads over a contract.

"Because you used to be the old champion. Which means, you have to earn your spot all over again." He grabbed his coffee mug from the side of his desk and took a sip, slipping some reading glasses on his face. I stifled a chuckle and looked down at the contract.

"Hence, why I'm having you fight Ashley. It'll help pump up the crowd and it'll be a damn good show too," I looked back up at him as he took another sip and looked at me with a nonchalant look on his face.  I rolled my eyes and sighed, pulling at the edges of my hair.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine," He reassured and I gave him a glare.

"Easy for you to say, you're not the one that has to fight a Mafia member." I mumble under my breath as I look away from him. I hear his dark chuckle and the chair squeak as he gets up and walks to the door.

"Look," He says sternly and I look over at him.

"As long as you remember what I taught you and keep your head focused, you'll be fine. She's not that much better than you," He shrugged before leaving the room. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the building, hopping on my bike and going back home.

---------------

I open the door to my house and the lovely rosemary smell meets my nose. I take in a deep breath and my thoughts seem to go a flutter as I get lost in the scent. I look around and notice the emptiness of the kitchen and living room. I head up the stairs, into Luke's room. He seems to be gone too, along with Emily. My eyebrows furrow and I head back down the stairs and over to the O'Connell's house.

"Hello?" I call out as I open the door.

Hmm, that's strange it's usually always locked.

I run up the stairs that lead to the boys' room and they're all missing, Mrs. O'Connell too. I head back outside, grabbing the key on my way out and locking the door behind me. A million questions and theories for everyone's disappearance float around my head and I try to stay calm. I hop back on my bike and start the engine, heading over to Anna's

---------------

I knock on the door and wait for Ms. Smith to answer. She opens the door with a cheerful smile on her face.

"Scarlett, dear!" She exclaims and I give her a forced smile.

"Come in! Come in!" She gestures and I walk into the house looking around.

"Umm... Is Anna here?" I ask politely and she nods her head, pointing to the stairs.

"Yes, she's right upstairs. She's just in her room on the phone." She says and closes the door, locking it and returning to her sewing. I rush up the stairs and over to Anna's room, rushing in and standing in front of her.

She looks up at me and sits up.

"What's up, Scar? you usually text before you--" I cut her off in a hurry.

"They're all missing." I say blankly. She looks at me in confusion.

"Who?" She asks.

"Jaxxon, Jayden, Melissa, Luke, Emily, everyone! Who the fuck isn't gone!" I yell in frustration as I pull at my hair. Anna stands and hurries to grab her keys and everything she needs. She rushes down the stairs and we hop into her car. She started the old car and started to pull out of the driveway, heading down the freeway. She hit a few buttons on the car Bluetooth and the illuminating light shined the words Cassie and her voice filled the car.

"What's up?" Her chill voice asked and I answered before Anna could.

"The guys are missing along with my family," I said in worry. I heard Anna curse under her breath as she swerved past a few cars in her zooming pace. I heard the shuffling sound of objects and a door before I heard Cassie's voice again.

"Shit, alright, I'm calling the girls, let's meet at the training ground and discuss our plan." Cassie demanded and I nodded.

"Okay, We'll meet you guys there," I ended the call as we arrived and took a deep breath.

Fuck

---------------
"You think she did it?" Alice asked. Shock and confusion clear on her her face.

"Why? She just met you?" Charlotte asked. I shook my head at her and glanced over at the empty training spot where Ashley's sweaty, training body should have been.

"I'm a threat, she's seen my moves, she knows how good I am and she knows that I don't play when I'm in the match. Plus killing people and kidnapping people for business is like a everyday thing for her. You could ask her about it and she would lie to you without even blinking twice." I finalize and they rethink my evidence.

"Okay but even if she did do it, she would leave information like this so loosely, besides, like you said, she's in the mafia, they cover their tracks well and make sure they can't be tracked. It's how they stay hidden from the police and people that are after them." Lilli points out. I look down at the ground in thought and nod my head.

"Exactly which is what confuses me so much, if they are so good at what they do, why are they leaving things so sloppy when it comes to this one thing..." I trailed off.

The sound of the bell on the door brought me from my thought and I looked up to see the devil herself, standing there, serious and a look in her eye that I couldn't quite catch. Her gaze caught mine and I narrowed my eyes at her while she kept her look calm and emotionless. She walked over to us and lowered so that her mouth was leveled next to my ear.

"Someone, took something very close to me and from the look you and you gang are giving me, I can tell they took something from you too. Now, normally, I wouldn't do this, but, if you're willing to abide by the rules and help my gang out, we can work together to get both of the things we got stolen." She paused and I kept my face emotionless and straight. My anger subsiding and my brain cells turning.

"So, are you willing to know who took your loved ones or are you going to play baby detective a little longer?" The smug look on her face made me want to punch her right then and there but I had a choice to make.

My family and friends? Or my anger and hatred of Ashley and her gang?

_______________________

Guys please don't hate me for updating two weeks(or more) late I told you I'm really busy and my updates are really slow but I swear I'm trying to get my school stuff handled so that I have more time for this book so that I don't get killed for keeping you guys from your weekly The Bad Girl Vs. The Bad Boys updates.

I swear I'm trying.

Anyway,
Vote, Comment, Follow