A Bad Girl's Venom (3)

Edited
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Picture of Axel on the side/top
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My gray eyes stared up at the ceiling as I groaned.

Monday.

I thought, dragging myself out of bed. I trudged to my closet and got dressed in a white shirt with the sleeves cut off and the words 'I'll sleep when I'm dead' on the front in black letters, black skinny jeans, a leather jacket, black beanie, and black converses. 

Walking into my bathroom, I put on my normal light makeup which consisted of mascara, eyeliner, and nude lipgloss. I combed out my hair and threw it up in a messy bun, pinning back the loose ends. I walked out of the bathroom and downstairs to see my mum talking to Jaxxon and James. 

James smiled when he saw and gave me a hug. I ruffled his hair and gave him a small smile.I watched as my mother looked at me and nodded once before turning around and heading to the kitchen. I grabbed my bag and walked over to the door, Jaxxon following closely behind. He stood beside my bike, putting his helmet on. 

"Hey, Snake?" He asked and I looked over at him. 

"Yeah?" I replied, getting on my bike and revving my engine. 

"What the hell was that back there?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Don't know. She's probably still mad at me for messing up her little friendship dinner party and making us leave," I told him and he nodded his head. We watched James go back over to their house before we drove to school.

*-------*

If there was anything in the world that kept me from getting pissed and beating the shit out of someone, it would have to be Carrabella or Carra for short. Twins with Arabella and sisters of Jacob Wintergreen. Why may you ask? Well, for starters, she was there for me ever since I was six, and she knew more things about me than I knew myself.

So here I am, fast walking through the halls after the one person I loathed in that moment. Hundreds of other students, following after me to see what was going to happen.

 I came to the hallway and saw her in the corner, sobbing. I walked slowly up to her, hatred filled in my eyes. 

"Please don't snake, it was an accident, honest," She pathetically tried making an excuse. I let out a fake chuckle and look straight at her. 

"An accident? You're saying that you, taking Carra's hand and placing it on the blow dryer, burning it to practically a three-degree burn, is all an accident?!" I looked at her for a moment before snickering in disgust. 

"Yes..." I hear her whisper in fear and that's when all hell broke loose. I pulled her up by the front of her shirt and slammed her against the locker, my arm practically choking her at her neck.

"Do you think that I'm stupid Hannah?! I know that you burned her hand because you wanted me to attack you! You wanted me to get pissed and snap! You wanted me to notice." I whispered the last few words with so much venom filled in them so that only she could hear and feel my rage in that moment. 

A moment passed by and all you could hear was the chatter of students behind us. 

"Tell me, Hannah, did you want me to notice you?" I asked her with my head tilted to the side and a faint glare in my eyes. Hannah stared at me with amusement suddenly on her face. She made sure that I caught the little glimmer of fear still there. A smug smirk replaced her quivering lips.