Determination

Vongola Mansion in Japan.

"tuuttt... "

Slowly, Gokudera remove his phone from his right ear with disappointed face.

"He ended the call" said Gokudera as he look at the others.

"It is predicted" said Bianchi with a low voice.

"But, he want us to start to search for Tsuna now. He will come back right away" said Gokudera. All of them silent for a moment.

"But, where should we start with? We even don't have any track of them. " asked Kyoko.

"How about we search for their hideout?" suggested Yamamoto.

"are they even here? I mean, are their hideout in Japan?" asked Fuuta.

"But if we look back all of the cases that involving Millefiore famiglia, they always making trouble in Japan. The possibility their hideout in Japan is high. " said Kusakabe as he analysed back the documents about Millefiore famiglia that he have collected.

"Which state?" asked Hibari

"mostly in Kyoto. " replied Kusakabe.

"Then, we will search for them at Kyoto" said Ryohei.

"It will takes more time than we expect since it is far from here. " said Haru.

" I can search for it using my mist flame. but we still need to go to Kyoto first. " said Chrome, suggesting a method to them.

" That might work. Now let us go to Kyoto. We will start the search there" said Bianchi.

"but I think we have a big problem here. We are not strong enough to fight them. Yamamoto-nii, Gokudera-nii and Ryohei-nii can't even match with their strength. " said Fuuta. The three of them silent and hide their eyes under their bang.

" It is my fault for being weak. But I will never give up on getting back juudaime! " shouted Gokudera.

" it's not about giving up. It's about the risk. You will die! If Tsuna-san was here, he will never let you go. " said Haru, sadly. They know how Tsuna hates to endanger his friends.

"we just need to search for their information. It is better than doing nothing here. We will wait until Reborn come back. Then we will start the training of the guardians" said Bianchi again, just to calm the situation.

"Yeah, Bianchi is right. We are going to collect as many information that we can get before we fight them and claim Tsuna back. " said Yamamoto.

Haru looked at Yamamoto, still with her worried face but slowly it change to a smile.

"Then, let's go now! " shouted Haru. All of them nodding their head and start to walk toward the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vongola Headquarters, Italy.

"Why can't I feel it was a trap from the enemy?! " frusturated Mukuro as he slam his hand on the wall.

"I am sorry, this is all because of me. If I didn't call you for help back there, the three of you still at Japan, protecting them from the enemy" said Basil with a low voice.

"It's not anyone fault, the enemy already plan it perfectly . They dare give us the challenge. They pick a wrong challengers. " said Reborn with his dark smirk.

" I will make sure they get what have they done! " angered Iemitsu.

Suddenly, there a knocking sound from the door could be heard.

" come in" said Reborn

the door opened, revealing two man. They walk into the room and facing Reborn, Mukuro, Iemitsu and Basil.

" We have been waiting for you" smirk Reborn.

"we gladly be on your service, Reborn-san" said one of man. Both of them bow to Reborn as a respect sign.

"Now, let us go back to Japan" said Iemitsu as he start to walk toward the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere in Japan

A certain bloodied brunette slowly rise up from his harsh landing. His body quivered and withered, there some blood flowing on his head to his pale face and his breathing coming out ragged and forced. If anyone look at him now, they will think that the brunette will died any moment from now.

But his face showing nothing, emotionless.

He get back to his fighting sentence, lighting up back his HDWM which barely have any flame anymore. He try to attacked the enemy in front of him, only to be smack back away. He get up again and again, fighting the enemy although his body can't handle anymore. It just because a command. A command from someone he must obey. His master. Byakuran.

Byakuran just watch as Tsuna's body breaking in front of him with a smirk. The brunette really being obedient since he had cast the spell without caring to himself. He finally got his ultimate possession. Byakuran clap his hand twice and the fighting stop immediately. He walk toward Tsuna, who is limping at the corner right now.

"I must say, I'm a little disappointed with you strength Tsu-chan. You even can't defeat a weak enemy like Ginger Bread. I must train you more " said Byakuran as he look straight at Tsuna's dull eyes. Tsuna bow at Byakuran.

"I am sorry for disappointing you, Byakuran-sama. I am ready to receive any punishment from you. " said Tsuna, monotone.

"For now, I will let you recover first. You may sleep" said Byakuran. Instantaneously, Tsuna's body give up and he fall to the ground with a loud thud. Byakuran pick Tsuna up and start to walk toward the infirmary.

"You are weak but you also a good puppet, Tsu-chan. I having fun playing with you. I will never let you go now and ever" said Byakuran as he touch Tsuna's cheek and smiling satisfyingly.

TBC