We Meet Again

For this chapter I have been inspired by @hanarala and @mychibidragon. Thank you guys. Enjoy!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The Next Morning.

All of the butlers and maids are preparing for Nana's funeral. She will be buried nearing the Vongola Mansion, at the garden as requested by Iemitsu, so that everyone easy to visit her grave. The funeral will be held at the evening. They waited for the others to come back first before the funeral start. Everyone related to Vongola being informed about the tragedy and being welcomed for the funeral.

As requested from Reborn, Mukuro have prepared for the meeting room. Reborn had called all the alcobaleno to gather there. He proceed to the meeting room and sit at the front chair of the table. The only alcobaleno who didn't come is the Sky Alcobaleno.

"So, why are you calling us for, Kora?" asked Colonnello.

"Yare yare..You need to make sure this is for something important. I am a very busy person "said Viper.

"I will help if it only give benefit to me"said Verde as he push his spectacle with his mid finger.

"Skull-sama have come here with hard full. You need to appreciate me more. "said Skull.

"Speak it up, Reborn" said Lal Mirch.

"We need to be patient, guys" said Fon.

"The thing that I will tell you is not something playful. It have already involving the tri-ni-set. "Said Reborn with a serious face.

"What do you mean, Reborn?" asked Skull, can't understand what Reborn is saying.

"The user of Mare ring already shown himself. And he already kidnapped Tsuna" said Reborn

"W-what? Tsunayoshi have been kidnapped? How come he let his guard down? Where is his guardians? Why didn't they protect him from being kidnapped?" asked LalMirch non-stop.

Reborn explaining to them about has happened about the past people which come to the futureand their situation now. He also tell them about Nana's death. All of them silently listening to Reborn explanations.

"Right now my only request for all of you is I want you to help me trains them, the past guardians. "Said Reborn.

"I will help you, kora!" said Colonello.

"Me too" said Fon.

"If Reborn want so, I will help you" said Skull.

"I have nothing to complain" said Lal Mirch.

"I want to collect some information about them, so I will help" said Verde.

"If you give me a money, then I will help you" said Viper.

"I will pay for you, Viper. Just give them the most hellish train so that they improve faster" said Reborn.

"I will accept that offer then" said Viper with a dark laugh.

"Now. The meeting dismiss. We will see each other again in two week, where we will test them" said Reborn as he stand up and leave the room. The others also vanished in second.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Byakuran's Office

A certain brunette with some bandage at his head and body,knocking the door and entering the room. He bow to Byakuran, who is lyingon the office chair with his foot on the table. He is munching his marshmallow with his left hand holding a packet of marshmallow.