Living with 1st Generation

The next morning is where everything started. Their training,learning, bonding and their lives with 1st Generation of Vongola. Although some of the 1st generation didn't like them because of they have neglecting their Sky, but they still helping them, cause they know how it feel to losing a Sky who always be a comforting source for everybody.

Yeah, they have once nearly loss Giotto in a tragedy where Giotto being stabbed by the person they believe most that time. Giotto had been in coma for a month which feels like a year. The silent, the depression, the worries and the loneliness they had experience when Giotto is not around them.

Of course, the betrayer is killed instantaneously after stabbing Giotto. He is Giotto's best friend which they known each other after Giotto have created Vongola. The man is using Giotto for his own self wish. They guardians could see the evilness in that man but Giotto insists to believe in him because he knows the man will change. But everything turns worse as the man desperately want a region to conker, asking for Giotto to approve it in many ways. Giotto still in his right mind and never approve the request. The man got angry and stabbed Giotto at his office, witness by G who just come into the office. The guardians go on rampage and result in the death of the man. Since then, they will do a spot check first on Giotto's new friends or allies.

"So, how was your day today?" asked Elena as she serves all of the Vongola on the dining table which the chairs have increasing in number because of the addition of 10 more people in their family.

"So many things I have learned from 1st generation. The history of Vongola, their allies and how they first got Vongola ring" said Gokudera as his eyes shone in delight.

"I just teach you some of it. There's a lot more" said G, smirking.

"Then, teach me more! I will be the most suitable Right hand man for Jyudaime" said Gokudera, excitedly.

"Heh! I will then" replied G, maybe there a hint of excited in his tone too.

"I am tired playing with Lampo-san." Sighed Lambo but next he continues again " But it was fun! I never thought that Lampo-san really childish".

"Hey , what are you saying huh? I will never play with you again" sulk Lampo.

"Lampo-san, if you don't want to play with Lambo, please plays with me. I love play chasing game with you. There a lot of thunderstorms. They are so beautiful. " said Ipin, a bit pleading toward Lampo.

"But doesn't it dangerous, Ipin-chan?" asked Kyoko, worriedly.

"No, They will dancing in front of us and sometimes tickling us if we run to slow. " explain Ipin, excitedly.

"I want to play that again too" said Lambo, suddenly.

"No, You have insult me before. Ipin, I will play with you only" said Lampo as he smile toward Ipin.

"Yay!" shouted Ipin at the chair.

"nee..Lampo-san, I am sorry. Please play with me too" said Lambo try to persuade the sulking Lampo.

"No" stated Lampo.

"Pleaseee.." said Lambo again.

"No" stated Lampo again.

Lambo is at the edge of crying now. "...Why.." mumbled Lambo.

"Lampo, please be nice with Lampo. Eh, what I mean is Lambo. *Sigh, Just why both of your name are similar to each other. I have been confused many times already. " said Giotto.

"Our name is not same at all! Don't same me with this brat" said Lampo.

"Mind your words, Lampo. He is just a kid. You should just forgive him. You're the older one right?" said Elena, advising Lampo politely.