Move Forward

With Chrome.

Chrome is sitting alone at the tree in the garden behind the Vongola Mansion, looking straight at the sky. Her eyes look lonely and if anyone looks at it clearly, they could see there's water already forming in it.

"Bossu, I missed you. I want to see your smile again. If only you come back to us, I will never hesitate with you ever again. I am sorry." mumbled Chrome. Yeah, her emotion is not stable now just because of the dream she got last night. Her dream of Tsuna screaming while clutching his head and the next thing is Tsuna start to murdering peoples. She could hear Tsuna still screaming inside his mind although in the outside his face shown nothing. No emotion and still under Byakuran's mind control. Her boss is suffering inside and she could not do anything to stop him. She did not have enough power and could not ever place her hand to hurt his beloved boss. Thinking of this, she know the situation now already the same as her dream. Her tears fall down her cheek slowly. She closed her eyes.

Suddenly, someone wiped her tears. Shocked with the movement, she opened her eyes instantaneously only to be welcomed by Kyoko and Haru's smiling face.

"Why are you crying, Chrome-chan?" asked Haru, smile to her but she could see there's a hint of worries in the girl face.

"No. Nothing happen" said Chrome, avoiding Haru and Kyoko. She wipes all her tears away and try to hide her face from them using both of her hands.

"Chrome-chan, it is a bad habit to lying. Why not you share with us what are you thinking about. It may help you let the entire burden go away and maybe we can help you to solve it" said Kyoko, calmly. She tries to persuade Chrome so that she will believe in them. Not Mukuro and Tsuna only.

"Both of you cannot help me at all. I am the one who wrong here and I deserved it. This is my payment for what have I done to Bossu. I can never throw this guilty feeling away. Not until I see Bossu really in front of me and smile with his warm smile. " said Chrome, still wiping her tears as her tears flowing nonstop, thinking what have her done to Tsuna.

"Chrome-chan, I know it's hard but Tsuna-san would never want us to breakdown like this. Don't you remember how he reacts when we try to talk to him? I know he still can hear us, he still care for us. It's just because he is being controlled. It's not like he don't want to he just cannot come back to us. Don't keep blaming yourself. We also at fault here but we believe in Tsuna-san, we believe in all of you that you can bring him back which we cannot help much. " said Haru try to expressing what is she thinking about while holding Chrome's hand tightly.

"Haru-chan is right. We just need to faced the enemies and bring back Tsuna to our side" said Kyoko cares Chrome's hair slowly.

Chrome moves her hand down to her side and looking at both girls in front of her with hesitate look. But when she could see an honest smile decorated around the girls face, she starts to believe in their words. She replied their smile with a blushing in her face. This is her first friends among girls and she still felling awkward about it.

"Thanks Kyoko-san, Haru-san" said Chrome still with her blush.

"Hahii.. don't be so formal with us. Call us Kyoko-chan and Haru-chan." Said Haru.

"anno.. Thanks Kyoko-chan, Haru-chan" said Chrome.

"That's better" said Kyoko, smiling again toward Chrome.

Suddenly, they shocked as they could hear a laugh from behind the tree where they sat. "Kufufufu, crying will done nothing, my dearest Nagi"

"Mukuro-sama.." said Chrome as she look straight toward Mukuro.

"Kufufufu.. If you are that guilty, why are you stopping your training now? Have you figure a new technique that you have been task for? You can't even defeat the Arcobaleno in your current strength. " said Mukuro, slowly walking toward Chrome and held her chin. Kyoko and Haru just watched them from the other side.

"I..I am sorry, Mukuro-sama. I will train right away" said Chrome as she stood up frantically, her face also as red as tomato. Mukuro stood as well and holding Chrome's hand.

"I have something to show to you, maybe it will help you with your new technique" said Mukuro. He then looked at Kyoko and Haru. " If you can excuse us" he said simply and walk away with Chrome following her. Chrome looked at Kyoko and Haru with a hesitate look, not wanting to left her new friends just like that. But Kyoko and Haru just replied her look with a wide smile.

"It's okay, Chrome-chan. We will wait for you at the living room" said Kyoko as she bid a goodbye followed by Haru.

Chrome smiled and also waving her hand toward them. Then she focusing at Mukuro's back while following him.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

With Hibari

"You're late." Stated Hibari, turned his body toward a person who just arrived.

"I am sorry, Kyoya. I have an appointment with my client and it just stopped an hour before" said Future Dino while starching his cheek and sweet dropped toward Hibari.

"Not accepted. I will bite you to death" said Hibari as he started to attacked Dino.

"Woahh, You're really aggressive don't you" said Dino as he also start attacking Hibari.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Millefiore Training Room.

Byakuran open the door of the training room by scanning his hand next to the automatic door. As the door opened, he walk entering the room and what welcoming him make him amazed.

"Wow. This is sure a most suitable technique for you" said Byakuran as he walks toward the side of the wall. The walls next to him are already 90% crumble to the ground. Then he proceeds to checking the bodies on the ground. There are ten bodies unconscious and bloodied.

"Hmm.. Dead" said Byakuran with his usual smile, the smile which would give shivered to most peoples. Then he claps his hand.

"Well done, Tsu-chan. This technique that I have taught you is the most powerful technique from yourself in the other parallel world. No wonder if you could master it only in few days and you even didn't hesitate just like your other self " said Byakuran as he walk toward Tsuna, who currently standing still at the other side of the room.

"Thank you, Byakuran-sama" said Tsuna, monotone and emotionless. He still on his HDWM and just waited for Byakuran's next order.

"I think you have prepared enough to joining the Six Funeral Wreaths and become one of the leader of Millefiore Squad. But before that, I want you to defeat all of the Six Funeral Wreaths and the one who injured most will be change their position with you. You will replace them. Do you agree with that? " said Byakuran, walking toward Tsuna.

"Everything. I will do everything just for you, Byakuran-sama" said Tsuna as he let Byakuran's hand holding his chin and moves his head position so that Byakuran could look at his face clearly and closely.

"Good boy. If you could pass them, you can always be by my side without being questions by others. It's a prove that you are strong and suitable enough to fight along with me. " said Byakuran.

"Yes. I will defeat them. " said Tsuna. Byakuran patting Tsuna's head and smile widely. Happy with Tsuna's obedient.

"Now, how about we go eating marshmallow together on the living room? We could play chess together. I was so tired with all the meetings and I want to spend my free time with you now. Let's go." Said Byakuran as he walks toward the door and exiting the room.

"Yes, Byakuran-sama." Said Tsuna as he follows all Byakuran's orders obediently.

TBC