Choice Begin

Chapter 25

Disclaimer: I own nothing from KHR!

Beta Reader: RazenshiaSapphire08

------

"Welcome to the Choice, Vongola Guardians. "

A voice suddenly spoke out of nowhere. All of them search for the owner of the sound with murderous feeling. Yeah, it was Byakuran's voice and now they are going to defeat him for good and claim back their Sky.

"What are you searching for? I am above you. "Byakuran stated. They look at the sky, only to shock when there's only Byakuran's face at the sky, big one.

"Hahaha, took you long enough to search for me. Are you guys really prepared?" Byakuran asked with a mix of insinuating them.

"Stop playing with us and start the game now!" Gokudera shouted.

"Wow, you can't wait anymore. Then let us go to the battle ground. Before that, I need a representative to pick our battlefield." Byakuran said but now with a bit more serious than before.

"I will be the representative" Yamamoto said.

"Hey, why are you offering yourself? I am Juudaime's right hand man. " Gokudera shouted at Yamamoto.

"Cool down Gokudera, I am just going to pick a battlefield. Who knows my hand have a lucky on it Hahaha" Yamamoto laughed while letting both his hand at the back of his head.

"He is right, let him do it. You can do the others. " Ryohei agreeing with Yamamoto.

"Heh, fine then" Gokudera accept his defeat this time.

"Now" Byakuran said as a thousand of trump card from beside Byakuran's face and flying in queue toward them.

"Hahi.. what is this,a trump card?" Haru express her shock.

Byakuran continue "Choice is a game of choices. Battlefields and combatants must be chosen before you begin. The outcome is largely determined by fate. Now draw a card, Yamamoto-kun. That will be the choice you have made."

"But the cards were made by the enemy." Gianini said, worry if the enemy trick them.

"Don't worry, I will never cheat when it come to Choice game. " Byakuran reassure them.

The 10th generation nodded their head.

"Don't draw the wrong one! You hear me Yakyu-Baka?" Gokudera warn Yamamoto.

"All yours, Yamamoto!" Ryohei said. Hibari just staring at them.

"Lambo-san wants to draw! Wants to draw!"Lambo said as he jumping around. Chrome pick Lambo up. Lambo become silent.

"Yamamoto-san" Chrome said,give her support on him.

"Okay, I'll make my choice." Yamamoto picks a card from the queue. As he look at the card, the card shining and showing a lightning symbol.

"hmm..The battlefield card is lightning. Then, let's go now" Byakuran said. Slowly the light from his face become shiner and engulfing all of them. They are floating to the air.

"Hahii!" Haru shouted.

"M-my body is floating on its own" Kyoko said while holding her skirt.

"Lambo-san's flying!" Lambo shouted as he starts to panic.

"What the hell is this?" Gokudera shouted.

As they being sucked, all of them screamed. Well, of course not for Hibari, Iemitsu and Reborn.