Chapter 2

Tris pov

Today is the dance and I can't wait to see Al, but I'm also a little nervous. I'm pregnant with another guys baby, how is he going to feel about that ?

I will just have to keep it a secret for as long as I can.

But how long can I hide this from everyone.

I shake the thought out of my head and get ready. I put on a yellow dress and put my hair in a side braid. I hope this isn't too fancy.

My parents aren't home, they're going to be out for a month.

Lucky them get to go on a vacation to the Bahamas.

It's just me and my brother Caleb.

There's a knock at the door, so I run downstairs and get it. I open the door and reveal a very handsome Al.

I invite him in and we just keep smiling at each other.

"You look beautiful" he says and I smile.

"Thanks, you look handsome" I say and we laugh.

"Shall we" he says looping his arm for me to get it.

"We shall" I say looping my arm with his.

Since both of us are only 15 we still can't drive yet, so his dad's driver is taking us.

Al says his dad owns a whole bunch of steak house restaurants, which is really cool because I love steak.

We get to the dance and there's people everywhere, music blasting, and then there's Four making out with someone new in the corner of the gym.

"Hungry" Al ask and I nod.

We walk to the food table and stand in line. As we're walking, I feel someone's hand hold mine. I get a little startled at first but look down and see Al holding my hand.

I look up and smile at him.

As we approach the food, everything immediately starts to look good.

Al gets a few things and I feel like eating everything. So I just grab a hamburger.

The place is really crowded, so the only place we could stand and eat was by the corner where four was with that girl.

Al starts walking over there and I grab his arm.

"Can we eat somewhere else" I say

"Okay but there's really no where else" he says looking at where were about to sit.

"It's okay tris that sophomore guy won't bite" he adds chuckling. He grabs my hand and walks us over there. He sits in the corner and I'm about to sit when I see four.

I look at him and he looks at me.

"Stop looking freshman, he's mine, leave before I-..." the girl standing next to him says and I freeze but Four interrupts

"Lauren it's okay, she's a friend. We know each other from band camp" four says calming her down. I quickly glance at him and he smiles at me.

When Lauren isn't looking, I mouth the words "thank you"

I sit with Al and we eat.

The rest of the night we dance a little, get to know each other better, then we leave.

We get to the front of my house and Al says he'll walk me to the door.

As we walk he grabs my hand again and that makes me smile.

"Thanks for the dance, it was really fun" I say

"I had a great time with you and I was wondering if we could go out again" he says and I blush a little.

"Sure that would be great" I say and he smiles. He bends down a little and gives me a kiss.

When he pulls away, we smile.

"Will you be my girlfriend" he says and I nod, smiling.

"Yes" I say and he gives me a hug.

I walk into the house and close the door.

I lean on the door and slowly slide down. I bring my knees to my face and cry.

My brother walks down the stairs and sits next to me.

"I know" he says and I look at him with red, watery eyes.

"Know what" I whisper

"Your pregnant" he says and a tear starts to roll down his face.

"Who told you" I say not even going to deny it.

"I heard Christina and Marlene talking about it" he says and I cover my eyes and cry.

"Are you going to tell Mom and Dad" I say

"No because that's your responsibility to tell them" he says and I wipe my tears.

"So whose is it" he adds

"You won't believe me when I tell you" I say

"Just tell me" he says

"Four" I say then start to cry again.

"Tris-... Really how could you be so
Stupid" Caleb says and I cry even more.

"Caleb stop your making me feel more worse than I already feel" I say and he gets up.

"Out of all people, you picked him" he says disappointed

"It was at band camp and I didn't know what was happening" I say as he walks back up the steps

"Good night" he says then slams the door to his room.

If he's this mad imagine how mad my parents are going to be . . .

Hope you liked this chapter!

I have nothing to say 😂

Okay byeeeee

Love you readers 💙