Chapter 50

Tris pov

It's been a month and the girls are really growing on me. Rachel has her days still but I think she's just still adjusting. The rest of the girls are fine. Today I grade their notebooks. I'm can't wait to read their progress.

I'm walking to my classroom when I see someone sitting in front of the door. It's Amy. She's crying.

I run over to her and sit next to her.

"Aww, Amy what's wrong" I say

"Ricky broke up with me" she says and I shake my head. I wrap my arms around her and hug her tightly.

"It's okay sweetie, everything is going to be okay" I say

"How is everything going to be okay when I don't have my boyfriend" she says, more tears streaming down her face.

"It just will" I say smiling and she nods.

"Okay" she says hugging me.

"Here, want to help me get ready for class, I'll
Write a note so you can skip first period" I say and she smiles.

"Tris you rock" she says

I get up and help her up. Poor thing is 4 months pregnant and can't get up.

We get into the classroom and I tell Amy to put a paper on everyone's chair, while I write stuff on the board.

"I'm happy I have you to talk to" Amy says breaking the silence that's in the room.

"Well that's what I'm here for" I say turning to look at her with a smile.

"A lot of my friends ditched me" she says

"I guess parents don't like girls being friends with pregnant girls" she adds

"Who needs them, when you have a whole bunch of new pregnant friends" I say and she laughs.

"Your right" she says and we laugh again.
_______________________________

Class is almost over; today's lesson was easy. It was more of a talking lesson. Tobias walks in to the classroom making me lose my train of thought. The girls stop paying attention too, they would rather hear Tobias speak than me.

Tobias and the girls also get along. They're always telling me how funny and nice he is.

"Four class is almost over, can you wait outside. I have to explain to them their next assignment" I say

"No tris" Sarah says

"Come on tris" Rebecca adds

"Yeah let him stay" Amy says

"Okay if he stays just please pay attention for these last 2 minutes so I can explain your next assignment" I say and they nod.

"Yeah listen to tris" Tobias says and we laugh. I don't know why we thought that was so funny but we laughed.

"Okay so I'm giving you this small Poster board project, it's only worth a few points. You have to imagine your future and draw it on the board." I say

"Sound easy" I say and they nod.

"Okay, so someone please tell me when it's due" I add

"Tuesday" Stacey says

"Wrong because I didn't even say a due date" I say

"Girls please pay attention" I add

"Girls pay attention" Tobias says and of course they listen