Chapter 23

Tris pov

School just finished, so I'm walking to my locker when I see Lea gathering her things.

"So how was your day" I say walking up to her.

"Okay I guess." She answers

"Wanna go out for a smoothie or something. We can talk and get to know each other more" I say

"Uh- sure" she says

"Do you mind if we stop at my house first, I have to get my car. My boyfriend drove me to school" I say and she nods.

We walk to Fours locker and he smiles.

"Four this is Lea, Lea this is my boyfriend Four" I say introducing them. They say hi then both look back at me.

"Can you watch Connor for like an hour, Me and Lea wanted to hang out a little" I say

"Yeah sure" he says and I hold his hand.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to use the bathroom" Lea says real quick then walks away.

Tobias holds my hands and pulls me close to
him.

"I'm sorry I know I'm suppose to be watching Connor with you, it's just she has no one to hang-" I start to say but Tobias interrupts me with a kiss.

"Tris, it's fine." He says chucking

"Okay" I say and give him a hug.

Lea walks back, so we start walking to the car.

The car ride home was quiet. No one really talked.

We get home and walk inside. Connor is smashing a block with another block in his little chair that he sits in while Evelyn and my mom are sitting on the couch talking.

They see us and get up and hug us.

"How was your first day back" my mom ask

"Good" I say walking over to Connor. I pick him up and he drops the blocks.

"Who's this" Evelyn says to Lea.

"She's a friend" I say

"Oh hi nice to meet you, I'm Evelyn, Fours mom" she says introducing her self.

"And I'm Natalie, Tris mom" my mom adds

"Nice to meet you, I'm Lea" Lea says smiling.

"Okay we're going out for like an hour," I say kissing Connors cheeks then passing him to Tobias.

"Okay have fun" my mom says and I nod.

"Bye, love you" I say kissing Tobias real quick

"Love you too" he says and moves Connors hand to look like he's waving, I giggle and walk out with Lea.

We get into my car and I look over at her.

"So where do you want to go" I ask and she shrugs.

"Lea come on tell me, don't be shy" I say

"Tacos" she says

"Is there a good taco place, we can go to" she adds and I giggle.

"Sure" I say still giggling.