Chapter 47

Tris pov

I wake up to a shirtless Tobias and a plate of breakfast.

"How'd you sleep" he ask me putting the plate on the bedside table. He sits on the edge of the bed, next to me.

"Good" I say giggling, moving over towards him.

"Did you make this" I say looking over at the food. Wide eyed. I didn't know Tobias could cook.

"No" he says chuckling.

"Room service" he adds and I laugh.

"Duh, we don't even have a kitchen in this room" I say and we laugh.

He kisses my head and gets up from the bed.

"I'm going to change, we have to leave soon to catch our flight" he says and I nod.

"Wait babe, come here" I say

"What" he says bending down to face me.

"I love you" I say kissing his lips.

"I love you too" he says standing back up, chuckling.
_______________________________

I open the door to our hotel room. We made it to Hawaii. It's so beautiful here. Everyone is so nice and makes you feel welcomed.

"This is a nice room" I say walking around. Tobias walks with me, holding my hand.

"They have a kitchen" he says, pointing to the kitchen.

We walk into the master suit which is our room.

"It's so big in here" I say dropping my bags on the floor and walking over to the bed.

I lay down on it and close my eyes.

"Ugh it's so comfy" I add

Tobias lays next to me and sighs.

"Ah it is comfy" he says

I lay on him and he hugs me.

"Want to sleep" he says and I nod.

"I'm so tired" I say

"Same here" he says and I giggle.

"Lets me just lay here for an hour" I say, snuggling my head on his chest.

"Good night tris" he says chuckling

"Good night" I say closing my eyes and I instantly fall asleep.

I wake up and it's dark outside. When I went to bed it was light out. Tobias isn't laying next to me, either.

I get out of bed and find him on the patio.

Yup we have a patio and a hot tub.

I wrap my arms around his torso and he puts his hands on top of mine, then turns around to face me.

"You sleep a lot" he says chuckling.

"Well maybe I wouldn't be so tired if you didn't keep me up all night" I say and he shakes his head, smiling.

"Don't act like you didn't enjoy it" he says holding my waist and pulling me closer.

I smile and bring his lips down to mine. He kisses me back, placing a hand on my cheek.

"Want to test out this hot tub" he asks

"Why not" I say