Chapter 20

Tris pov

I give one more push and I hear a cry. I smile because I finally get to meet my little boy.

The doctors immediately rush the baby out of the room and start to scurry somewhere else. I hope the baby is okay.

( Scurry 😂 )

5 hours ago

I wake up and feel Tobias strong arms wrapped around me. Tobias kisses my head and smiles.

"Good morning sunshine" he says

"Good morning" I say. I try to sit up but feel a sharp pain in my back and a little in my stomach.

I wince and Tobias gets up and runs over to my side.

"What's wrong" he ask

"I don't know but I'm in a lot of pain" I say almost in tears.

"Do you think the baby is coming" he ask and I shake my head no.

"My water hasn't broke" I say

"Tris, are you sure your fine" he ask again

"Yeah, maybe I should lay down for a little more" I say

He sits next to me and rubs small circles on my hand.

Every 5 minutes he ask "how am I feeling"

I always tell him the same thing.

"I've had better days" meaning I'm in pain. A lot of pain.

He lays next to me and I snuggle my head into his chest.

The pain starts to feel worse, so I ask Tobias to help me out of bed. He holds my hand and we walk out of our room and into the hallway. I get a sharp pain so I stop and lean against the wall.

I breath in and out and Tobias rubs my back. I grab his hand and squeeze it.

My mom and Evelyn walk over and have worried faces.

"What's wrong" my mom ask

"She woke up in pain" Tobias explains.

"Do you think the baby is coming" Evelyn ask and I shrug my shoulders.

"Maybe, I really don't know. I'm just in a lot of pain and my water hasn't broken yet" I say

"Want to go sit" Tobias ask me rubbing my back. I shake my head no and cry.

He gives me a hug and kisses my head.

"It hurts" I say as he wipes my tears

"I know it does, just be strong" he says. Another pain comes which causes me to scream a little.

I breath in and out and hold both hands on the wall.

I feel wetness drip down my leg. When I look down I see that the floor is wet.