Chapter 9

Tris Pov

I wake up the next morning and go straight to the kitchen.

I woke up really hungry this morning.

My mom is in the kitchen cooking pancakes and eggs. I smile at her and she smiles at me.

"Good morning honey" she says

"Good morning mom" I say and we laugh.

"Tris, I want to apologize for the way I acted yesterday. I think I took this whole pregnancy thing farther than it had to be. Do I agree with you being pregnant right now, no" she says giving me a weird look.

"But it happened and there's nothing we can do about it" she adds smiling

"Thanks mom, I'm really going to need you during the process" I say

"And I'm going to be here for you" she says grabbing my hand.

"I love you mom" I say

"Love you too honey" she says focusing her attention back to the stove.

"So what are your plans today" she ask

"Nothing, I think four and I were going to hang out or something" I say, and she hands me a plate of food.

"Aww, you two are so cute" she says

"Mom, were just friends" I say

"Friends who are having a baby and I know you two feel some type a way towards each other" she says and I almost choke on my eggs.

"Mom, can you please stop." I say laughing

"Four doesn't like me like that and besides I just separated from Al" I add

"You just admitted that you like four" she says

"No, I don't like him. I just think he's good looking and has wonderful eyes. And his di-..." I start to say but cut myself off because I am not about to talk about fours dick in front of my mom.

She laughs and turns back to the stove.

"Okay, thanks for breakfast I'm getting in the shower" I say running upstairs while my mom continues to giggle in the kitchen.

I go to my room and grab the stuff that I need, when my phone buzzes on the nightstand.

Hey-4

Hi-T

How r u feeling-4

I'm actually having a really good day-T

That's good, I was wondering if we were still hanging out later-4

Yeah, I can't wait. It's going to be fun-T

Okay I'll see you later, pick you up at one-4

Okay-T

I send the last text then head to the shower. Once the cold water hits me I begin to shiver. I turn the lever to the right spot and let the water get warmer.

Once I'm finished showering I go get changed and put a light blue shirt on with jeans.

One o'clock comes around and I hear the doorbell ring. I hear my mom answer it.