Chapter 16

Tris pov

They walk up to us and I put on a smile.

"Hi guys" I say, managing to put a smile on my face. I hate Lauren, I hate her so much. I'm not so close with Al either.

"Hi" Lauren says

"What brings you two here today" Tobias says

"We were invited" Al says

"By who" I say

"By me" My mom says walking up behind us

"I think you should work your differences out and be friends" my mom says

"Mom, she's the reason why me and four broke up" I say

"But your back together" she says and I cover my face with my hands.

"Fine whatever. I don't want to spend my whole baby shower arguing about this" I say

"Yay" she says hugging me.

"Hehe, Hehe" I say

"Why are you here" Tobias ask Al

"I'm with Lauren, my girlfriend" he says bringing Lauren close to him.

"Lauren likes me more. Well who wouldn't, I know how to take care of a girl. All you do is knock them up" Al says and Tobias is about to step close to him, but I stand in front of Tobias.  I but my hands on his chest and he looks at me.

"Just ignore him" I whisper.

"Enjoy you two" my mom says walking Lauren and Al to there table.

"Why are they even here" he says holding my waist.

"I don't know, but don't let them ruin our day" I say

"Don't listen to Al, everything he said was a lie" I add holding his cheeks and he smiles.

"I love you so much" he says and I smile

"I love you too" I say and he leans down and gives me a kiss.

I pull away and everyone has their phones out taking pictures.

We hold hands back to our table and eat.

While we're eating my mom goes around passing string  to all the guest they have to guess with the string how big my belly is.

"Tris, are you ready for everyone to measure you" my mom ask and I nod.

Tobias and I hold hands and walk from table to table and let people measure us.

So far no one is close.

We get to the table Al and Lauren are sitting at. Al gets up and his hands touch my belly. His string doesn't wrap around good. It's too short.

"Someone needs to Lay off the pickles" he says and I slap him. Tobias steps in front of me.

"Get out, both of you" I say and they leave.

I give Tobias a hug then I keep going around to each take to get measured.

Christina ends up winning that game. I start to get really tired so we open presents. We get a whole bunch of cute onesies and bibs. We also get bottles and pampers.

We get other things then I open my parents present. It's a breast pump. I look at it and giggle.

"Mom I told you I wasn't breast feeding" I say and she laughs.