Chapter 33

Tris pov

It's been a month in a half and I'm a 2 months pregnant. Tobias and I don't talk much, we only talk if it has something to do with Connor.

Al was a little surprised when I told him but he said he'll be there for me, through it all.

Today Tobias, Al, and I are going for a DNA test. The doctors said they can figure it out some how.

Tobias and I are driving to the doctors office and we're sitting in the car, completely silent.

We walk in and see Al. He walks up to me and gives me a hug.

"How are you" he says holding my hand.

I pull it away and look down, then up at him.

"I'm okay" I say

We all walk in and wait to be called.

"So, how's everyone's day" I say breaking the silence.

"Good, now that I get to spend time with you" Al says and I look at Tobias

"Al. Please stop" I say and Tobias rolls his eyes.

"No go head, because if the baby is not mine, we're done tris. Your going to be looking for a new boyfriend" Tobias says getting out of his seat and walking away to sit on the other side of the waiting room.

I put both my hands on my face and sigh.

I really messed up this time.

A nurse calls my name and we all go back.

We sit in the lab chairs and they take a sample of our blood.

"Okay just wait in this room, we'll have the results shortly" the nurse says

"I'm sorry, I really am" I say looking at both of them.

"I'm just a slut, who can't keep her legs closed" I say and Tobias chuckles.

"I miss you and I didn't mean to hurt you" I say to Tobias

"And if this is your baby Al, I only want to be your friend. I don't care if four leaves me, I don't want to be nothing more with you" I say to Al

They both nod and The doctor comes in.

"We have the results and the person named Al is the father" the doctor says and my eyes go wide.

I look at Tobias and he shakes his head.

"Any questions" the doctor says

"No" I say tears falling down my face.

I close my eyes and put my hands on my face.

"If you ever want to talk, I'm here" she says holding my shoulder then leaves.

"I'm going to be a father" Al says and I look at him and shake my head.

"Your disappointed" Al adds

"Because this isn't suppose to be your baby" I say

"So if it was four's you'll be okay with it." he says and I nod.

"Yes because he's my boyfriend" I say

"Ex-boyfriend" Tobias says then walks out.

Al walks me out and kisses my cheek.

"Don't" I say, then walk into the car.

Tobias starts driving home and I cry.

"So we're done" I say