Chapter 25

Tris pov
3 months later

I'm in my room straightening my hair because today Tobias and I are going on a date. I look in the mirror and look at myself. I'm wearing a blue dress with converse.

Tobias won't tell me where we're going but I'm excited that we get some alone time.

Connor crawls into the room. So I pick him up and kiss his little cheeks.

"Hey buddy" I say smiling. Tobias then walks in and smiles at me.

"Doesn't mommy look pretty" he says to Connor taking him from me so I can finish getting ready.

"Tobias..." I say trying not to blush

"Aww your blushing" he says, kissing my cheek and I giggle.

"You really do look beautiful" he tells me again and I smile.

We walk to the living room and see Marcus and Evelyn.

"You kids have fun" Evelyn says as Tobias hands her Connor.

"But not too much fun" Marcus says laughing. Then my mom walks in. My dad is working late tonight.

"Tris, honey you look so beautiful" my mom says

"Thanks" I say giggling

"Okay we're going" Tobias says, so I give Connor a quick kiss on the cheek then we walk hand and hand to the car.

We get in the car and start to drive away.

I look at Tobias and he quickly looks at me.

"So where are we going" I ask him looking at our hands that are intertwined.

"It's a surprise" he says and I giggle.

"Babe, you know I hate surprises" I say and he chuckles.

"I think you'll like this one" he says and I lay my head back and sigh.

"Fine" I say giggling.

My phone starts to ring. I check who it is. It's Lea.

"Do you mind if I answer this real quick it's Lea" I say to Tobias.

"Yeah, go head" he says and I nod and answer the phone.

"Hey Lea what's up" I say

"Tris..." She says, she sounds like she's crying.

"Yeah, is everything okay" I ask

"I don't know" she says

"Wait what's going on, are you hurt. Is the baby okay" I ask

Lea decided she wants to keep the baby. I told her I would help her. Her grandma thinks she's making a bad decision but it's what Lea wants, so we have to support her.

"Tris can you pick me up and take me to the hospital. My grandmas not home, she's at work. Something's wrong, please help" she says

"What's wrong, what are you feeling" I ask

"I was taking a nap, then a pain in my stomach woke me up. I felt something wet, so when I went to look it- it was blood" she says crying. I cover my face with my hands.