Chapter 18

Tris pov

I just got home. Tobias dropped me off so that I could get ready and stuff. He's home getting ready. I walk in and my mom sees that I'm in pain. I have a hand on my back and I'm walking a little hunched over.

"Honey, how was- Tris what's wrong" she ask walking up to me, with a worried face. 

"My back hurts" I say about to cry. She gives me a hug and giggles a little.

"I know it hurts but that's suppose to happen" she says looking at me, pushing hair out of my face.

"How can I make the pain stop" I say

"Just lay down for a little" she says and she helps me walk to my room.

When I'm in my bed she holds my hand.

"Do you want anything" she ask me.

"I just can't wait for Tobias to come over" I say and my mom giggles.

"Okay sweetie, take a nap" she says then walks out. I'm almost asleep when my phone buzzes on my night stand.

I pick it up and it's a text from Tobias.

How are you feeling -4

A little better, I'm laying down. -T

Do you need anything -4

No I just can't wait for you to come over -T

Aww 😘 -4

Are you sure you don't want anything -4

I'm good -T

Okay, love you -4

Love you too -T

I put my phone down and close my eyes and take a nap.

I get shaken awake by my mom.

"Tris, honey you have to get ready" she says

"How long have I been a sleep" I ask pushing hair out of my face.

"About an hour" she says and I nod.

"How much time do I have to get ready" I say

"30 minutes" she says looking at the clock on my night stand. I get myself out of bed and walk to my shower.

My mom laughs and walks out.

"I'm guessing your feeling better" I hear her say from down the hall. I giggle and quickly shower.

I walk out of the shower with my hair dripping wet and a towel that can't even fit around my body.

I look through my closet and find a dress. Dresses are basically the only thing I can wear now a days, besides sweat pants.

I put the dress on and look at myself in the mirror. My belly is so big.

The dress is blue and has white polka dots everywhere. I quickly straighten my hair and put some mascara on.

I waddle my way downstairs and see my mom decorating the dinning room table. I stand next to her and help her put plates at every seat.

"Honey I got it, sit down I know you don't feel good" my mom says

"No mom I'm fine" I say