Author's Note (please read)

Did she really just kill off one of her main characters? Yes, yes I did. Emma is in fact dead. This is an idea I've had since the end of book 1 when I originally thought of writing a spin off series just for my personal enjoyment completely narrated by Mason, telling their love story after her death. Then I decided to incorporate it into my entire, published series and I kind of love the way it turned out.

So what does this mean for the series? you might be asking. The third book will be happening. I am super excited and the anticipation has been killing me for chapters on end which is probably why this book only ended up being 32 chapters. Oh well. Hope y'all don't hate me. The third book, is now being written. It will be called After Emma and you should expect to see it within today or tomorrow. I hope you guys are looking forward to seeing what I have coming next. I love you all and your comments have made this all worth it. 

Thank you for your support. Adios.

xoxo, Rosie.

Update 12/11/15

Hey guys! So After Emma is now officially posted! And so far I'm really happy with it. If you liked this book (and I hope you did) please go and check it out. Your support and love is incredible and I could not have gotten this far without you. 

So yeah... here is a quick overview of the next book to come.

After Emma's death, Mason is thrown into a worse state of depression. Now, not speaking to Daniel, afraid to face his demons and an chance encounter with a broken stranger, he has to choose between moving on or disappearing all together. 

Update 2/19/16

Hey guys! So, as you know I wrote the conclusion to this book and am currently in the process of writing a third book following the course of Mason's life after losing his true love. BUT! Being the romantic that I am I was having a thought. A crazy, super busy making thought, but an interesting thought none the less. So I was thinking... DRUM ROLL PLZ... that I should write alternate endings.

I think these are so interesting because time travel has always fascinated and the chance for one small change to make such an enormous difference in a person's life seems crazy to me, but I was thinking that on this book I will write 2 more endings and then proceed to write the three "trilogy" books for each ending. It'll be like a choose your own adventure story because you can choose one ending and then read the third book that matches and then go back and read a different ending! IDK it sounded like a lot of fun to me and I guess because that's all these stories began as, just me having fun and writing for maybe 3 readers, that I should just go for it! Comment if you like the idea otherwise I'll start it up in the next week or so. Hasta luego!