Chapter Six

Author's Note: Hi guys! Hope ya'll are ready for a long crazy chapter cause that's what your in for. I'm really loving these books so thank you so much for over 360 reads. Hope you love it as much as I do. And I ❤️ ya'll so much, your support is amazing and really inspiring. Anyway let's just get into the chapter. Enjoy!

. . .

- -

(Mason)

You caught me

staring

But I caught you

Staring back

- Unknown

(Emma)

Cause we're young and we're reckless

And we'll take this way too far

It'll leave you breathless

Or with a nasty scar

- Blank Space by Taylor Swift

- -

. . .

Stares

Mason's POV

"Mason." I look up from my notebook. "Help me, I don't get it," Emma whines.

I smile and lean over, "What don't you understand?"

"All of it," she whispers, her lips close to my ear, her breath tickling me. "Help me understand it." The professor's voice fades away as she tilts her head to the side, our lips coming together. They fit like puzzle pieces, made for each other.

Emma stands up, pulling me with her and lies down on her desk, her fingers desperately pulling my shirt over my head. "I missed you Mason."

"I love you, I love you," I repeat over and over in the crook of her neck. She shivers beneath me and I pull back, staring into her enormous blue eyes. "Do you love me too? Do you forgive me."

Emma shakes her head, smiling and biting her lip. "You're nothing to me."

I sit up with a start, sweating and gasping for breath. I'm in my room alone. Sighing, I lie back in bed and close my eyes, but all I see is Emma.

Emma's POV

Alexander and I are sitting in his common room. He has one arm around me, a small smile on his face as he watches the program on the television. I sigh and lean my head against his shoulder.

Alex looks down at me and smiles before grabbing the remote and turning the tv off. "Hey whatcha doing I was enjoying Shark Week!" I say laughing.

"Mhmm," he says. "I think we can do something a little more fun." His lips gently touch mine and I quickly respond. Alex slowly pushes me backward, so he's lying on top of me. His hand slowly slides up my thigh, pushing up the hem of my dress.

"Alex..." I say. "I don't know if I'm ready yet."

"Why not?" he asks, pressing his lips to my neck and jaw.

I take a deep breath and say, "I haven't had sex since my last boyfriend and I'm... I'm just not ready yet."

"Because of the baby or because your not over him yet?" Alex asks.

"How'd you know about the baby?" I shriek.

He smiles and starts kissing me again. It isn't a bad sensation, but I can't get his knowledge of Wren out of my mind. "Alexander I think we need to talk about this..." I say. He pulls back and I lose my breath. It's not Alexander above me, but Mason.