"I think your being paged"

I watched as she slept, she was sick all night long, there was an emergency bowl beside her, half a box of tissues, and a glass of gatorade. She was rather short... maybe only five feet, but she was big boned, not fat. Big boned. Her mother came in and checked her forehead, rubbed her hand, and covered her in yet another blanket. After about an hour the girl got up, rubbing her eyes slowly before pulling her hair out of the messy side bun. I watched in fascination as she braided her hair with ease and flipped it over her shoulder. She grabbed a few tissues and sneezed into them, she made a sound a bit like a trumpet and threw the tissue away. She turned on her kindle for a mix of music as she swung her legs over the two mattress that lay on her floor. I notice that she wore black leggings and a black night shirt, some might have called her frumpy looking, but to me, she looked dazzling. She walked over to the window where I watched her slide it open. The girl noticed something apparently different to her and peered out, seeing me, a wolf, well, rather werewolf, but she couldn't have know. She backed up, her eyes never leaving mine. She wasn't scared, more intrigued. She watched me for a good long while before moving closer to the window, placing her hands on the window sill. "Rather large... for a wolf..." she mumbled aloud. I walked closer but heard the howl of the alpha. She also heard and looked into the woods, like she knew something happened. "You might want to hurry. I think your being paged." She joked and giggled, having no clue she was right. I ran off back into the woods and got to the house. It was a large house not far from her house. I changed and pulled on a pair of pants and ran inside. Daniel took me by my shoulders, fear and anger was in his eyes, "their moving back." Crap...

***

I watched the large black wolf dash away, I heard another howl, I sighed, thinking of things I'm missing out on, school wise. I sat down on my bed, looking over to my kindle before grabbing it and begin to type, I don't have any internet down here, not that I care.
I got really tiered as I set my Kindle back down onto my bed and mixed covers. "I hate being sick... it always happens around this time of year... damn you beginning of Autumn!" I mumbled aloud, remembering why I do this. Because of that creepy Doctor Who episode that didn't make any sense, the one with the twentieth/thirteenth Doctor, Peter Capaldy. I felt another sneeze come on and I grabbed a tissue. I crawled back into bed as I heard my favorite song come on, I Hate by Passenger. It's funny and a bit on the gutter side, so, like me. I looked up at the ceiling and tapped my hand along, knowing my voice was terrible, even on a good day.
I woke up, it was now the middle of the night... great... now I'm hungry and my sleep schedule is fucked. I sighed, noticing that my nasal problems and my ear problems were all gone. I felt the pain of hunger at the pit of my stomach as I swung my legs over the bed. My bed wasn't always on the floor... the bed rack was just too tall for my five one and a half stature. I opened my bedroom door, leaving my cold bedroom behind to a warm, heated house. I walked in the semi-dark hallway and kitchen to reach the fridge, grabbing out a thing of pre-sliced cheese and I went over to the bread basket. I opened in and grabbed out a think slice of homemade bread. It's my mother's fascination, bread, so we have a lot. I placed down a slice of cheese on the bread and walked back to my room. I opened my door to reveal my geek girl bedroom. Some of my own drawings mixed with One Direction posters, Doctor Who merchandise, mismatched paper lanterns, some Sherlock thrown in the mix as well... I smiled slightly, this is just the room for mainstream. Boy band, geek merch, double check on both. I checked my phone and there was a text message from a friend of mine. From Gina_ Hey! There are a bunch of new kids coming to school, girl, you better be here come Monday morning!!_ I rolled my eyes, Gina only cares if the majority of new people are cute guys. It was too late to text her, I really didn't want to either. I set my phone down and crossed my room to close the window, dreading the day Monday morning will come.