You and Me

My white dress flowed behind me, it was a beautiful day, the sunlight showed through the trees. I looked and saw David, dressed smartly with Warren beside him as his best man. Reese was giving me away, surprisingly. David took hold of my hand but a dark cloud passed over us and there was a loud howl. I turned and saw a large wolf with little wolves, tearing at my dress and killing my family! "I told you to be careful. Didn't I?" And with that I was punched out, falling back into black unconsciousness.

»You shouldn't have done that.« I sighed as I sat up. It wasn't real, thank the Moon Goddess for that. I sighed once more before being ripped from the bed and I saw the girls all ready for the wedding. I gave a small smile as they helped me place on my puffy wedding dress. It reminded me of a bell, I loved it very much. "You look so cute!" Beth gushed. I blushed as they did my makeup. Ever since I became a werewolf... rather... since my Lycan was woken up from her hibernation, my skin as turned silky and nice, getting rid of the bumps on my arms caused by eczema. My sister and mom came into the room. "Congratulations little sister," Max said and hugged me. I smiled slightly before my mother handed me a clip, it had small, silver roses decorating it. "Here." She said quietly. I nodded and Lydia placed it in my hair, I hugged them all and Reese walked in, he didn't smile. He didn't like me getting married at such a young age, but he would miss this for the world.
"You ready?" He asked after everyone sat down. "Yeah... just... don't let me fall." I said and he kissed my forehead. "Never." We began to walk and the pianist began to play. I walked down the grassy way and stopped beside David. He was handsome and amazing! I mean... Damn...

"Is there anyone to give just reason why these two should not be wedded, speak now or forever hold your peace." I held my breath till I heard it. Nothing. No sounds, only breathing, waiting. "The rings." David placed the gold band on my finger. "Sam. I will hold you up when you are down, I will be your light when things are dark. Because of you, I laugh, I smile, I dare to dream again." I felt the tears already welling in my eyes, "I look forward with great joy to spending the rest of my life with you, caring for you, nurturing you, being there for you in all life has for us, and I vow to be true and faithful for as long as we both shall live." I placed the ring on his finger. "I love you. You are my best friend." My voice was echoing throughout the quiet meadow. "Today I give myself to you in marriage. I promise to encourage and inspire you, to laugh with you, and to comfort you in times of sorrow and struggle." He held my hands tightly as I continued. "I promise to love you in good times and in bad, when life seems easy and when it seems hard, when our love is simple,and when it is an effort." I thought back to all the times I wanted to hit him, and some of that time, I did. "I promise to cherish you, and to always hold you in highest regard these things I give to you today, and all the days of our life." "You may now kiss the bride." David leaned down and kissed me slowly, everyone cheered for us and I smiled.

Gina forced me up on the small stage and plugged in a song that I automatically recognized. David joined me up and I held his hand.
"#I love you too much
To leave without you loving me back
I love you too much
Heaven's my witness
And that is a fact
I know I belong
When I sing this song
There's love above love and it's ours
'Cause I love you too much
I live for your touch
I whisper your name night after night
I love you too much
There's only one feeling and I know it's right
I know I belong
When I sing this song
There's love above love and it's ours
'Cause I love you too much
Heaven knows your name, I've been praying
To have you come here by my side
Without you a part of me's missing
Just make you my own I will fight
I love you too much
I love you too much
Heaven's my witness and this is a fact
You live in my soul
Your hearts are my goal
There's love above love
And it's mine 'cause I love you
There's love above love
And it's yours 'cause I love you
There's love above love and it's ours
If you love me as much.#"

He smiled at me as we danced together and kissed, so this is my married life beginning... »you bet sugar. And it only gets better from here.«