Walls

"A boy. You have a baby boy." Sam said handing the baby to Josh to clean in lukewarm water. "What's going on?" Gina asked, "you also have to deliver the placenta and you should be... holy hotdogs..." "what's wrong!?" Joshua yelled as he placed their son in a safe place. "What's your opinion of twins?" Sam said as she got Hailey to push once more and there was an identical baby girl. Soon, everything was back to normal and there was the coo of babies. "Thank you so much Sam." Hailey said and hugged her tightly. Sam smiled slightly, "seems like I'll have to make another pair of mittens and scarf." Sam joked. "What do you plan on naming them?" Gina asked, "Seth Josh Hall... and... Samantha Jewel Hall." Hailey said with a sigh. "Samantha after Sammy girl here... for helping me bring these darlings into the world." Sam blushed, "you did the work. I'm just here at the right time." Sam said, being modest.
Soon it was time to take the girl's home. Well... Gina was staying and by the look of it, Ian and her were going to do it... again. "So, you wanted to be a doctor when you grew up?" Sam nodded, "yeah... but things changed..." "is it connected to him?" Sam's grip tightened on the wheel before nodding, "yeah. But. I can pursue that dream if I wanted..." she said with a shrug. "That was amazing... who many nearly eighteen year old girls can say she delivered a baby?" She chuckled before she remembered something. "David? What happened to Gina? She's more athletic now or something..." I sighed and held her hand slightly, "once the full mating process is complete, then you yourself will turn." She stopped the car. "Wait... like... wolf out? Would I go crazy?" I shook my head, "I'd be by you every step of the way." She parked and kissed me. "You didn't have to come with, you know." She said but I shook my head, "I'd just worry on what you're doing." I said as I lifted the dirt bike and got down from the truck bed. She blushed and looked away. "What?" She shrugged but then I smelt her. I wanted to smile that something so simple I do can have such an effect on my mate. "Having fun checking me out Baby buns?" My wolf asked, Sam blushed and looked away. "I'm not checking you out." She muttered as she went inside and placed her things down. "Love?" She came rushing out but slipped! I set her bike down and ran to her, hoping that she was alright! "Sam!" She sat up and smiled, "tenth time today..." she said as she sat up with some of my help. I was shoved down by my wolf. "This is why you have to always be open to me! God Damn it Samantha!" She sat up and gave us a weak smile. "What? So you can feel my pain?" She said as her back cracked like crazy. "Yes! This is exactly why! I need to know! David won't say anything because he doesn't want you mad at him. But Damn it all to Hell! You are a stubborn woman!" He vented, she patted our back and sighed, opening her gates and as soon as she did I felt guilt, pain, sadness, protectiveness, and happiness crashed into us. My head was pounding and I felt like crying! "You can't hold all of this in!" He growled and guilt hit us again. He stopped and hugged her, "I'm sorry... I shouldn't have yelled." He said, "no. You vent. I know how I am. Don't worry..." she said and kissed our cheek. He sighed and kissed her. "I'm sorry." He said, she just smiled and I felt the wall close again, halfway. My wolf growled. "You look like you're going to cry! I'm not allowing that!" She said with a smile. God... my mate is stubborn...