Lego House

***

It was now Sunday... David had something to do with Joshua and Hailey, the Alfa and the Luna.
(Hey, Sam?)
[Yeah?] We've been talking on and off... for like an hour now. (I miss you...) I smiled at the thought, seeing him there, sitting and watching the Alfa and Luna teach them things. [I do too. I'm awesome like that.] I joked, David chuckled inside his head, (I have to concentrate on somethings, I'll be back shortly.) Instead of wait around I went into the kitchen, the family was over. "So Sam, I hear from Calvin you have a boyfriend." Reese said, looking ready to kill. I blushed and looked away. "So? Not that big of deal..." l said before Reese snapped, "it is a big deal!" "Reese, calm down." Sarah, his wife, said. "What is he like? Handsome?" I blushed, "I don't feel comfortable talking about him, especially when Reese looks like he's about to go on a murder spree." I said and took back a glass of water and I shut my door. I opened back up, ({Sam! Tell me you're alright! We're on our way back I sware I'll kill anyone who has hurt you Sweetheart!}) [I think you're being over dramatic, the pair of you... or just you. Nothing happened, my brother now, though, wants to potentially kill you.] I said as I sat on my windowsill, the cold air running up and down my body. {She needs to stop blocking us out.} [Sorry. Force of habit.] (No, baby, you do what you want!) David freaked, he's trying to give me space, being cautious or something. {But she's my mate!} I sighed, (boys, stop fighting. I'm both your mate. And don't worry David...) I was picking at a scab on my cut, it began to bleed a bit. Alright... so I haven't completely stopped. I did stop cutting, I just haven't stopped bleeding. ({What are you doing?}) David asked, [Nothing. What are you doing?] I asked, playing dumb. (Walking up the trail to your house right now.) I gasped as I quickly changed and let my hair down, it looking fluffy. I tugged on shoes before dashing out. There David was, my brother holding his collar and pushing him up against the wall of the house. Everyone else was inside, "Reese." I said and tugging at him arm. "Please. He won't hurt me." "She's right Mr. Winterfells. I'd never hurt Sam." David said, Reese gave us a dangerous look before stomping into the garage, slamming the door for added effect. I sighed but then David took my hand and we ran into the woods, not following the main trail and going down a slightly overgrown way. "We're almost there. Don't worry." "I never said I was." I smiled back at him before we came to a stop, this was a beautiful lake! How did I not know about this? David guided me to a grassy spot with lots of blankets and we curled up together, happy in our company. "Sing for me?" David asked quietly, as if he didn't want me to hear his adorable request. "#I'm gonna pick up the pieces, and build a Lego house.
If things go wrong we can knock it down.
My three words have two meanings, but there's one thing on my mind, it's all for you.
And it's a dark and cold December, but I got you to keep me warm.
If you're broken I will mend you,
And will keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on.#" I sung quietly as we cuddled together. "I like it... I love you..." he said and I smiled before kissing his cheek. "I love you too." I said dreamily before curling up closer to him, not really thinking about anything else other than his touch. I realized that... without us... fully mated, the pack isn't as strong as it should be. "Sam? What's wrong?"