"see you later idiot."

The lesson passed slowly till finally the bell rang. Sam gathered her things, she was very organized... made me a bit envious because by the end of the day my bag looks like it was hit by a hurricane. "See you in Biology, Sweetheart." I whispered in her ear quickly. She blushed before shaking it off, "see you later idiot." She said and left. I smiled, she too cute.

***

I got to my English class Miss. Peterson was sitting, reading a Jane Austen novel. She's like the stereotypical English teacher, but much cuter. She has thin rimmed glasses, wears jumpers, upper knee length skirts, and has a handkerchief in her sleeve in case she cried from reading. She's five feet, making me taller, which is why I called her cute. Only the thin, petite, short girls are cute. I sat down and heard girls begin to giggle. I turned and saw Warren, he instantly smiled, tearing himself away from the girls and walked over to me who was at the front row. "Hey Baby doll." He said and sat down, I heard the girls send threats at me, "sup Warren. Good to see you again." He smiled, showing me perfect teeth... not now Sam. "I'm glad, what class do you have next?" I remembered what Mrs. Phelps said, about us being on a team, "same as you, biology, right?" He smiled slightly, "been peaking at my schedule?" He said, wiggling his eyebrows, "no, I talked to the teacher. She told me." I said and the late bell rang.
About an hour later we were finished and I cleared up quickly before walking out, Warren was being suffocated by the girls, giving him their numbers. I chuckled, leaving him to his demise. I got to the classroom before anyone else but then my eyes were covered, "guess who?" I heard, "hands off David." I said and walked away, knowing I was right. I turned and saw him there. He smiled and sat down next to me, "how could you stop me from holding your hand?" I shrugged, "hit you? Shake it off." Taylor Swift began to play in my head, "well, you could, but I don't think you will." He said and grabbed my hand. No one else was here, it was break for ten minutes. I raised our hands to look at them before feeling self conscious and pushing his hand away. "Don't..." I said and got out my biology book and my glasses. He grabbed them and tried them on. It made my heart leap, but they were too big for him... I placed my hands on the glasses and took them away. "No touching these either..." he sighed, "is there anything I can touch?" He whispered, "your stuff, not mine." I said and he gave a slight sigh, "so, do you know what our project is?" He asked, "well, no, I'll ask once Mrs. Phelps walks through..." I said and rested my head in my hands, Gods... I was tired... "what time did you get out of bed?" David asked, "six..." I mumbled, "you should have slept more." "I wake up like that naturally..." I said and fiddled with my finger before glaring at them, stupid fat sausages... I pulled my sleeves over them and left them there. "I get the feeling you don't like your body." David said, I kept my mouth shut. "What?" I asked finally. "I... never mind." I shrugged and the bell rung, kids began to file into the class. Warren saw me and smiled, but then saw David and frowned. Warren sat on my other side, "what's cooking good looking?" He said and I lightly punched his shoulder, "get cheesier, I beg of you." I said sarcastically, he gave me a slight, sexy smile, "I like that thought, maybe next time Baby doll." I sighed, "here I was hoping you wouldn't be perverted." I said with a sigh and lightly hit his shoulder. Mrs. Phelps called our attention, "right so, today I will be assigning projects. How you present them is your choice, but you need actual photos of you doing this, not some Google images." She said and called out, "group one, Sam, Warren, David, your doing "run off"." I nodded and began to write that down in my journal. I pulled out my laptop and pulled up a map of our area Pine Hills. I found the small stream area, "alright, so, here's my number so you guys can contact me for the project. There's a stream not far from my house, we can find a day that works well for everyone." I said and David nodded, "can't wait." Warren said as a whisper in my ear.