Brave

I made sure that there wasn't any sounds to wake Sam up. I made everyone be quite and when Sam came down she looked scared before she saw all of us. "Oh thank Goodness, I thought you were all gone! I didn't hear anything." "Yeah, David said not to wake you." Gina said, stretching, reaching for Sam who walked over and hugged her tightly. "David. That's rather unfair. What did you all do when Hailey was pregnant?" "Basically the same thing." Evan said and Sam shook her head, "trust me, I've been put through hellish mornings. I'm not going to wake up because you're talking." She said before grabbing a muffin and slowly munching on it and rubbing the top of her baby bump. "So, dose Gem and Seth hang out a lot?" Sam asked, smiling slightly. "Not as often as they'd like. Your sister thinks we're a bit... eccentric." Sam gave a small nod. "That's sort of what I thought at first... no... sorry, I was a bit scared to meet you actually." Everyone watched Sam, "what? Why?" Luke said and ruffled her hair. "Well... you were all older, radiating power, all taller than me... yes. I was a bit scared to meet my secretive neighbors."

It was now midday when Sam sat up quickly and I rushed to her. "Something bad is going to happen!" She yelled and shook me, "what do you mean?" That's when my wolf became alert. I ran her to the secret basement, Hailey and the babies came in quickly and I kissed Sam before going to fight whoever was here. Frederick.

***

I sat down there with Hailey, Seth, and Sammy. I knew why. Everyone else was able to fight and was strong... I was several months pregnant, the twins were babies, and Hailey was Luna. I smelt Frederick... I bit my lip, worried for David and everyone...

***

I looked around, Rogues were running around, just trying to distract us from Frederick who was stalking to the house! I let out a growl and jumped him, he threw me off like I was nothing! He went after me but Joshua threw him off of me. The door opened and showed my pregnant mate! She looked hellish, angry, and ready to kill. She changed, tearing the clothes off of her body as she emerged, her fur was still grey and black with white speckles. She charged at Frederick, tearing apart any rouge that tried to stop her. She knocked him down and away from us. She ripped his front leg off and he howled in pain, (Sam! You shouldn't have gotten out! The baby!) »David. Don't. I am pregnant, angry, and deadly.«
The rouges tried to pulled her away but she was vibrating power. Like an Alpha. Rouges  coward away from her, Frederick tried to limp away from her as he reverted back, his arm now gone. "You wouldn't kill me! You're my daughter!" He said, she bit off his legs before she transformed, tugging on a hoodie to hide herself. "You hurt us. You could have killed us. You may be our father, but you never were a father. And we would find it a great pleasure to kill you, to give you the pain you gave to us." Sam said, but not herself, it was her wolf. "My name is Sam Delilah Hall and you shall never hurt me, my family, or anyone else. Ever. Again." She said and plunged a knife through his heart. He coughed up blood before I heard his breathing stutter out. I changed and went to her but she growled at me! "Sam. It's me." She watched me before hugging me tightly. "David... I'm sorry." She sobbed before I hugged her tightly, "it's fine.... you're fine." I said as I rocked her back and forth. "That was some Alpha power there." Joshua teased and Sam. "Sorry about that." She said and hugged him. He chuckled, "don't you worry. Thank goodness you're alright." He said, rubbing her head calmly. "I'm great... yeah... she looked around for something. Seeing Gina being held by Ian. Today. Sam faced her demons, and I couldn't be prouder.