now where did I place my glasses?

Watching her cry made me realize, I had to stop flirting with her so forthright. "I'm sorry." I whispered to her, she had stopped crying and Gina and my brother had already left. "It's fine... I'm sorry..." I shook my head, "you are without fault." I whispered, I buried my face in her hair, smelling a sweet, earthly smell. "I don't know so much about that... after all, I'm human." She said and raked her hand through her hair, down in her sleeve I saw her bandage, "does it hurt?" I asked and lightly touched her arm. "Huh? No, I can't even feel it. We better get back before the bell rings."

We made it back but Jane was there, dressed in very little, she must be freezing... sucks to suck. "Hi! David! So, I forgot the English homework, do you remember?" She asked, moving her body, trying to be flirtatious, "nope." I said and sat down next to Sam. "Sam?" I asked, she moved her glasses up and down, a cute gesture of thinking. "Phrasing and Paraphrasing written by Harper HD Clarkson." She said, sounding disinterested. "Your so smart." I said and she gave a small hidden smile, for my eyes only. "Yes. Thank you Sam." Jane said viciously, "by the way, how's the fat?" Jane said cruelly, her clone lackeys laughed. Sam stood up slowly, "good, and your boob job?" I snorted, Jane was left glaring at Sam in anger. "At least you can see mine fatso." I was about to stand up for Sam but she laughed, "at least mine are real, along with my nose." "At least I've been kissed! And I'm not a virgin!" Sam cooley raised an eyebrow, "I won't be having the baby when I'm a teenager, Cheese tray." Jane laughed coldly, "this isn't over lard." And left.

***

I wanted to run and cry, to punch her fake nose off her face, but mostly cry. "You were so strong. But next time, can I fight for you?" David said and rubbed my shoulders, calming me down. "Next time you might have to... I can feel she has a bad plan for revenge..." I said with a sigh, he rubbed slowly away my fear and hysteria. The bell rang and he let me go and I placed out my things I would be needing for class.

Couple hours later I was in Biology. The teacher just let us work on our project so I began to type it up, Warren was teasing me again. I have a quiet sigh but kept working, "Sam?" I looked up to see Mrs. Phelps, "might I see you? Outside?" I closed my computer and followed her, we walked a good bit away from class to a little sitting area. "Did I do something wrong Mrs. Phelps?" She chuckled and shook her head, "no, I was only hoping, I'll be gone, my daughter's wedding," "congratulations." She smiled, "and the new teacher who will be stand in for me will be here a couple weeks, and I hope you will help them if they ever need help, my classroom is a bit messy so if you could help them around that would help me tremendously." I nodded, "yes Mrs. Phelps." She smiled and hugged me, she was my mother's friend back in the day, "when it's just us, call my Lily." I smiled and nodded, "sure thing Lily."
History rolled around and Gina hugged me tightly, "did you know how sweet Ian is?!" She squealed under her breath. "Probably just as sweet as the rest of the family." I said and got over heated, I pulled at my caller, everyone at my table watched, "you could take off that sweater you know." Warren said, "nah," I said as I rifled through my bag. I found my glasses and placed them on top of my head so I can get out my history homework. "Well you could." Gina said tugging at my sweater, "same conversation not even a week later." I said and patted her shoulder, "it's because you always wear sweaters! You wear one during the summer." Gina grumbled, I just smiled and got ready to do my work... now where did I place my glasses?