The Future

**Warning. Mature content.**

Sam and I laid on her bed, I was listening to her heartbeat, it was slow and calm till it sped up, slowed down, sped up once more and stayed quick. I looked up and saw her gazing at nothing, remembering things. "Babe?" She looked to me and kissed me slowly. "I... love you." She whispered before kissing me once more and kissing my neck. I growled from pleasure. She went slowly kissing the exposed flesh. "Sam? Baby. What are you doing?" I asked, "I'm turning eighteen within a week... I've... decided that I'm ready... not now. But then. Would that be alright?" I nodded and kissed her, "I could give you a preview?" She blushed before I began to kiss her slowly, moving down to my mark and undoing the three buttons at the top of her shirt, undoing her bra clasp and gingerly removing her shirt and bra. I swirled my tongue over her soft, plump, flesh she gasped as I showed each breast attention. I smelt her arousal in the air once again. I smiled as my lips moved down her body. She looked more confident now. I moved down to pull her pants down to see her black undies which matched her bra, she was very wet, I could feel as I poked her *ahem* area. "You smell delicious." I hummed against her. She flinched, she was covering her breasts and blushing. "Sh... shut up..." she said as she looked away. I leaned over her and kissed her. Her folds brushed my boxers and my hardened shaft. Once she felt me she stopped, moved slightly and I let go of a deep throaty growl. She sat us both up and went down to the floor, removing my pants and trousers slowly, painfully slow. Ten inches popped up, she blushed before looking away to my eyes, "is it painful?" I nodded slightly before watching as she licked the underside of my penis I jerked forward, this feeling new. "Sorry! Did that hurt?" Sam freaked. I shook my head and cupped her face, "no, it felt amazing." I whispered before she pulled away from my grasp and swirled her tongue around my head, causing me to thrust into her mouth. She sucked and swirled in areas that felt so good till I burst, without warning. I looked down and saw that Sam was sucking, continuing my ride.

We stopped and Sam seemed embarrassed. "Sorry, I have to go to a doctor's appointment." She said and I sat up straight away. "What? What's wrong with you?" {Our mate isn't feeling well. I blame you.} "Let's not play the blame game. It's just... a thing. I have to get a check up. Nothing major, very minor." She said as she pulled on a fluffy parka in that I just adore on her. "Do you want me to come with?" {Please Sam. We have to know you're going to be alright.} She blushed and sighed, "alright. But not a word." I nodded and got dressed.
It smelt horrible in here! "Hello, Sam Bluefield to see Doctor West." The desk lady nodded and Sam began to walk into a different room that I followed in. "Ah! Sam. So good to see you, I only wish we were meeting on better circumstances. Who's this?" "My boyfriend, David, this is my Doctor, Sofia West." We shook hands, "right. So, let's get on with it." I watched as the Doctor checked her heart rate, her blood pressure, and her eyes. "Right... here are you're pills that you asked for. Have fun you two." Sam blushed before bidding her farewell. "What are those pills?" I asked as I took them from her... pregnancy pills? "Do you not want to bear my pup?" I asked as we got in the car. My wolf becoming angry with her. Does she not know how important this is to me?! To us?! "I do. But not while I'm in high school. After, yes... I mean... if you see us going that far?" I sighed, "yes... sorry, I wasn't thinking... you're right... as always." I saw her blush, "so... on the subject of... pups..." she said with a fair amount of blush on her face. I chuckled, "how... many do you want?" She asked as she pulled down the long stretch of driveways. "Let's go to my house to talk about it." I said in a hushed whisper. She heard and passed her driveway and turned down mine. We went up, the grown-ups were gone for the day, some meeting. Ian was with Gina. "Well, I'd like a big family..." she blushed, "like... four? Five?" I nodded and she blushed. I tried to see what she was thinking but was stopped by a wall. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her. "Precisely."