Are you positive?

***

A couple days later into the New Year when I felt my blood grow cold and my body ached. I got up, thinking it was my period starting. It starts around this time of month. I went to the bathroom but David stopped me and dragged me outside. We got into the forest and he took my clothes off! "David!" "Sweetheart, you're going to change!" He said excitedly. I felt my bones begin to break and it hurt. Like hell! I cried as I felt my body morph and I fell onto my paws.

***

Sam was a beautiful grey and black wolf, with white speckles across her body she was bigger than your average werewolf... even bigger than our Alpha... I smiled slightly, casting this aside, as I pet her head, she gave a small yip and I changed. We ran through the woods together and finally finished, laying on the grass beside our clothes. I licked her snout and she licked my nose. I gave a small wolfy grin and changed. Sam looked around and took her clothes and hid behind a tree. She came out, her clothes looked like they'd fall off of her! I gave a laugh and I covered her with my hoodie. "See? If you were thinner you would have looked anorexic." I said and she smiled. "Yeah... I look... normal..." "you've always looked normal."

A couple months later Sam began to gain weight. Joshua treated her like she was his daughter. "Alright... what's going on?" She asked finally after Joshua gave her the first plate of spaghetti. "Well..." He said, but Hailey interrupted. "Nothing!" She said and Sam sighed. ""Well..." isn't nothing." She said, "how long has it been since you had you're period?" Sam thought, "well... it's not come yet for a bit... but I couldn't be pregnant. I took the pill before anything happened." She said, "doll, you're also supposed to take it after." Beth said and Sam's eyes went wide. "No way. I literally can't be. I took precautions. I can't even have kids! The doctor said that after... after those years that there would be a seventy to ninety percent chance I wouldn't have a child conceived. It's such a high chance that it just can't happen." She said and Gina held her. "You were freaked out... We didn't know what to do! Sam, my uncle told you that so you wouldn't freak out." Sam stood up and watched all of us. "Wait... you lied to me? After all these years? You didn't tell me?" Sam said, she was growing angry. "Sam, you believed it and it got you to sleep at night!" Gina said, "no. Before all of this, meeting them... you were distant! You laughed at me along with everyone... you're lying and you all in cahoots." She said and ran. I followed but she wasn't anywhere!

***

I went home and drove to the pharmacy. I bought a couple pregnancy tests and went to the bathroom.
I waited for a bit and looked at the four wands... all pink, all positive... I felt tears run down my face... I didn't know what to do. I couldn't go home... I couldn't tell my mom... she'd be disappointed in me. I sighed and began to drive to my godfather's house, John Green, and no not the author, my math teacher.
"Sam? What are you doing here?" He looked at me and moved his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "I... need to talk to you..." he hugged me and welcomed me inside. "You look well. Some new diet?" "You could say that... John... I'm not going to beat around the bush... David and I had sex. But I'm pregnant... I don't know what to do... I can't speak to my mom, she'd hate me. I can't go to my friends, they lied to me and never told me... they said that I couldn't be able to have children so this came as a shock... John, I just don't know what to do." He hugged me and nodded, "well, you could always get rid of it... but I know you never would." "I hold life in high regard..." I said as I thought of what to do. "I know how hard this is... especially when... he's coming out in a couple months... how many months are you along?" I ran my hand through my hair. "Three months, give or take." He hugged me by my arms, "you're going to be fine... I'll call you're mother... She should know that you're staying with me. She doesn't need to know the circumstances." I gave him a squeeze back and nodded in thanks.