A way around this problem? No? Shit.

School was nearly over, Sam was going to school in bulky clothing and she even made a pleasant excuse for her absence. "Sorry. My sister called me over to New York. She was a bit panicked. Sorry you couldn't go Calvin. Girl stuff." Sam said as she ate a healthy lunch. "I don't care, as long as you're eating finally!" Calvin said with a smile. Sam gave a small chuckle and nodded.
This new semester is great, Sam and I have the same classes. I feel like Joshua had some play in this. In English, Warren started to flirt with Sam. I wanted to rip him to shreds, but Sam calmed me down by giving me a bright smile. I watched Warren carefully... he seemed to know not to go overboard, but it was more like teasing... "so, party tonight, wanna come?" Warren asked, "nope. Can't." She said quickly, (you really don't like parties.) [Hello, pregnant here. Not going anywhere with drugs or alcohol.]
That night she got a call. "Hello?" "Sam, I need your help." Warren said. "Okay. Calm down. Tell me where you are." I got up and dashed to the car. She drove us to the alleyways and she saw something that she ran after. I followed, keeping up with my pregnant mate. She stopped and saw a man pinning Warren to the wall. Why hasn't Warren killed him yet? "Alright. Choice one, you let him go. Choice two is my way. Which will it be?" Sam asked, the man turned and Sam's blood ran cold but her face didn't show emotion. "Sam." "Frederick." They exchanged. "You mean, not only do you keep low leveled werewolves as company, but you also keep a vampire? I thought I raised you better." He hissed and tightened his hold around Warren's neck. "How did you know?" Sam said coldly as she punched him down. He did indeed go down, Warren escaped and stood beside me. "You mean your mother hasn't told you? Told you who you really are?" Sam growled, "why don't you leave and never come back. We'd all like that." "Can't. I have to get you to bear my pup. Lycans are nearly extinct." I changed into a wolf and bared my teeth. Over my dead body would he ever touch her again! He chuckled before he changed, he was as big as an Alpha, but not as big as Sam who shifted and jumped him.
My wolf was freaking out over my mate and pup. Sam but down on Fredrick's neck as he thrashed about, trying to claw Sam. I jumped on his back but he threw me like I was nothing! Sam let him go and snarled, a warning that next time she would kill him. She shifted back and Warren pulled his hoodie over her with closed eyes. I nodded in thanks for not looking at my mate. I pulled her in for a hug and she looked me up and down, searching for injuries. "Is everyone alright?" She asked carefully. "Yes... thank you for coming to my rescue." "How come you didn't kill him?" "He's a Lycan! I'm just a level two vampire! A level four Lycan is dangerous! I knew that Sam was a level five at least so she could help!" Warren was definitely freaked out, I didn't want to cause stress for Sam or our baby. "Level five? But... I used to be pure human... right?" Warren shook his head, "everything gives a sent off, werewolves don't have such a strong nose like vampires, that's why we were expected to avoid garlic, it's anything strong. But... humans smell like a mud clean smell, wolves give a pine sent, vampires smell like blood, pixies smell like those stupid pixie sticks, but Lycans, they smell different. Not just a different smell, it's like... spices... sort of... like... ginger and saffron. You've always had a clean sent about you, but a small bit of you has always smelt like that." Sam raised her eyebrow. "Wow, useful information that I would've liked to have known before now." She said and looked over to me. Ever since she was pregnant she shut me out. "I have to see my mother... I'll have to talk to her... she's going to find out and know that I'm..." "you're what?" Warren asked, "pregnant..." "so that's why you smell like grass... I thought maybe you were laying in it again or something... well... makes sense." He rambled. "No Shit Sherlock. Get this girl a Snickers will ya? Sam is getting hungry." ... what? That's not... that's not Sam!