Escape

***

David has been spending every night with me, including most of the day time, except two hours. And the day before Thanksgiving he was sitting in the park as I got from the gym. I was working out for three hours and forgot that I told him I was at the park. "Who is he?!" I backed up, "who?" I asked, "the other guy! The guy you, my mate, are seeing behind my back!" He yelled at me. "I'm not seeing anyone! David! Look at me! You wouldn't like me if I wasn't your mate! You'd pick someone beautiful! Not me!" I cried, "No! Because I love you!" He yelled back, "you deserve better!" I blurted out. He stopped, "what?" His voice shook like a tremor. "That's what I'm doing. I'm changing so I can be the woman you deserve! Not... me." I said, "Sam, I love you. You don't know how much. I love you so much that it bursts. Never change because even if you weren't my mate, I still would have fallen in love with you." He said as he hugged me. "Never change because you think I'd like you more. I love you being cuddly." "But that's just it... I want to... to... to... have sexual intercourse with you but I think the real reason is... is because I'm scared that once you see my body you'll reject me..." David chuckled, "you could just say sex. Not sexual intercourse." He stated, my face was red. I was embarrassed! I spread my fingers, palms down on his chest and looked down at the ground. "But," he said and I looked up, "I think you'd be cute... well, sexy." He purred in my ear, running his hand down from my ear, to my chin, picking it up so I'd look at him.

***

{This is our fault! Look at her! She's pale!} He cried, "have... you been eating?" I asked, she avoided my gaze, she didn't try and lie to make me not worry, she just didn't look at me and it killed me. "Sam..." she shook her head, "I... I'm sorry." I noticed my mark changed from a small indent to a moon with a lone wolf standing against it. "Sam... Don't do this anymore. It hurts me because you're hurting yourself... please." She had tears pooling in her eyes. "Hey, don't cry Babe." My wolf said, I left him out so he could comfort Sam too. "We just can't have you like this. I love you. We both do." She looked into our eyes and kissed us slowly, stumbling. Some people would hate it, but I love it, because I'm the only one to touch her like this, to kiss her, to hold her like I do.

~Thanksgiving day~

Sam came down in an eye-popping dark green dress. She was smiling happily as we listened to calming music, holding hands as the music was interrupted by a guy on the television.
::: Garret Bluefield has broken from Pine's Jail, suspected to be armed, if spotted call the police.:::
A picture of a man came up, he looked exactly like Sam except he was tall and mean looking man.
::: Garret Bluefield was arrest of rape and child abuse, once more, suspected to be armed with a knife. :::
Ash, Beth's husband, turned off the television and we all turned to Sam, she got up and smiled, "let's play never have I!"
Soon it was dark and Joshua told Sam she'd be spending the night. My wolf whimpered for her to stay, "Sam?" She looked up to Hailey, "you okay?" Sam collapsed in her arm and I heard short, quite sobs. Hailey rubbed Sam's back in calming circles, my wolf cried out for Sam. "Don't worry. Nothing will happen if we can help it." She said and Sam stopped and nodded, "I'm sorry. I must look silly to all of you." She said, chuckling at herself, "no. You don't. You've had a bad past and we'll help." Sage said, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. I know that life just got even more complicated, but I'm a teen wolf! Nothing can get even more complicated than my life.