(sorry for such a short chapter.)

***

Crying never solved anything. Beth and I were watching Twilight. "I always thought she should have gone with Jacob, he seemed to love her more." I said and saw Beth smile slightly, "yeah, werewolves are cooler than vampires." I smiled and curled up deeper into the blankets, "yeah, they suck, blood that is... who would actually want to live forever?"

***

I walked to Sam's house, seeing through the window Beth leaving. Sam came out to watch her go, cup in hand and small blanket around her shoulders. I watched her, time seemed to stop. "The smile that I've had through all these years, it bears, it bears, these hateful tears..." Sam sung quietly, looking up to the sky before wiping away stay tears. "Sam." She looked up and saw me before I felt my heart rip open, she walked back inside. I went to her room window and saw her sitting there, face in her hands and reaching for her dresser drawer. "Sam, please, listen to me." She looked up and opened the window. "No." I stopped, "because there is nothing to explain, there is nothing I want to hear from you. I'm the stupid one for trusting you. I don't even know you." She said and sighed, "just... leave me be." She quietly closed her window again and drew her drapes. My heart shattered and knives drew across my skin, my whole world, gone. How can I fix this?

(Hey! Sorry for this being a short chapter but I just wanted to remind you that I also have another shifter fiction, called "In Love with my Boss" it's a werebear shifter and it contains the saucy things I dare not place in here. Once again, sorry that this is such a short chapter.)