Birthday Embarrassment

Sam jumped and screamed as the lights turned on. "Surprise!" She sighed and gave a weak smile. "Hey... Jesus... I was wondering why you asked me over." She said as we all hugged her. Sam was the godmother of Samantha and Seth, she looked at them with protection and love. "It's your birthday!" Gina squealed, Sam was the youngest spare Samantha and Seth. "You're an adult!" Beth said and squished Sam to her breasts. "Yeah!" Hina and Hana said. "On to presents!" Lydia said. "It was just Christmas, I don't..." "don't start! Your birthday!" Gina said and began to pile on presents onto my mate. She gave all of us a smile but guilt and shame washed over me in vivid waves. "Thanks guys." I smiled and wrapped my arm around her shoulder and gave her a small peck on her temple. She opened all the gifts but mine. Joshua gave her a pair of gloves, leather ones, "a bad ass needs her gloves." He explained. Hailey gave Sam a leather jacket, it was cropped and it looked adorable on her! Luke and Lydia gave her a charm bracelet and a few charms. Sage and Haru gave her a pair of fuzzy slippers and matching pyjamas. Evan and Hina gave Sam music, One Direction, Five Seconds Of Summer, those sort of things. Beth and Ash gave her the Maximum Ride book collection which made Sam even more happy. Ian gave her a book full of poetry and pressed flowers. He seriously didn't know what to give her so he did this. Gina smiled as she gave Sam her gift. Sam's emotions plummeted from happiness to suspicion. She slowly opened the box and breathed out, seeing clothes but once she pulled them out condoms began to fall from the top. Sam's eyes widened before covering her red face. Everyone was laughing as Sam threw the condoms at Gina. Sam began to speak something, Japanese, and Haru and Hina laughed even more, crying now. Gina sighed after clearing away her tears Sam picked them all up and placed them back into the box, keeping the top out and setting the box aside. "God... doesn't that ever get old for you Gina? Like... ever?" Sam asked as she cleaned up the wrapping paper and saved the ribbons. "Nope! You're old enough to do it you know." Gina said and wiggled her eyebrows. Sam grew red and embarrassed, "great to know, but, high school. Bad place. Very bad place." Sam said as she through away all the wrapping paper.

**Warning. Mature content.**

Sam and I stayed home and watched a movie on Netflix, the family out to eat dinner. Ian and Gina were going to do it again at Gina's house. I looked over to Sam and smelt her aroma in the air. My eyes glazed with lust and my wolf took over. "I've been very patient, hold back every time you get turned on... I saved one of the condoms... you're eighteen now baby." Sam lifted herself up and kissed us. "You're right... I haven't been fair to you boys..." she said quietly before nodding. I took control again and picked her up, which only caused her aroma to become stronger. I kissed her as I got us into my room, taking off her clothes. I smiled at our preview about a week ago. I did a bit of foreplay, nothing major to make her feel embarrassed and quit. I unrolled the condom onto my length and looked at her, she gave me the nod, saying that she was ready. I entered slowly, Sam moaned out but tried to keep quiet. "No, Sweetheart, I want to hear every beautiful sound that comes from you." I whispered as I slowly entered. She held my hands as I stopped halfway. "Do you want to stop?" She shook her head and lifted up to give me better access.

I heard a snap halfway through me cumming. Sam felt and heard it too. "Did the condom break?" She breathed out and I lifted, my cum still oozing out, falling onto her opening. I nodded and she made a sound and began to orgasm. I watched as she clutched the blankets and I gave her a small smile. "Let's get you cleaned, yeah?" She gave me a nod and sat up, cum dripped from her and onto the floor. She blushed but I just smiled, licking away the extra from her folds. "I love you." "And I love you."