Danger

***

I was now showing at four months. I did some online courses, John even gave me my homework so I could get my diploma on time. I didn't go to school so I didn't have to deal with David or Gina. I'm not ready to forgive. It tore me apart not to see David but after a day or so I had control over my wolf. I walked to the park, I don't change into a wolf and run. I don't know if it would effect my baby, instead I sit on a park bench and watch the smallest children play. I felt someone sit down next to me and they clear their throat. "So, you going to at least let me see the child when it's born?" I turned and saw a long haired, tall man. I glared at him, "not in a million years. Not even if it would be a life or death deal with Satan would I let you anywhere near them." I growled, "you look different." He said and I got up. "Leave me alone, you are a sick and perverted man who doesn't have the courtesy to die." I hissed as I walked away. He followed me. I knew that much. I began to run to the only safe place I can think of. Home... with David... and everyone else... I ran all the way and I heard him follow me. I knocked frantically on the door and there Joshua was, opening the door and he saw me. He smiled and hugged me, "thank Moon Goddess, you're alright!" He said and kissed my cheek. I nodded and motioned behind me. "He's out. He's following me." I whimpered, "are you the father?" I heard Frederick say. The name made me sick, the voice made me angry, and the face made me want to break down and cry. "Leave my baby girl alone." Joshua said and tucked me behind and closed the door. David rushed to me and hugged me, tears ran down his cheeks. "I'm sorry! I should have been better! I... I understand if you got rid of it." I wanted to hit him so much and kiss him that it hurt. "They are a baby. Not an it. And no. I'm not getting rid of it." I heard the bang on the door and a voice echoed in my head. "Sam! Get out here now!" I heard Frederick yell. I whimpered and clutched David. Gina came and hugged me. "He won't get you again. My best friend... your child. He won't hurt you ever again." Gina whispered.

***

I walked out and saw my brother, he was about ready to kill. "I want my daughter and my grandchild!" The man spat, "no." I growled, "you won't hurt Sam again. And you won't touch my child. Leave or you may as well want to be back in prison after I'm done with you." I growled and he grabbed me. "Do you think you threaten me? Ha! You're just some kid who wanted a spoiled girl." I punched him, my wolf came out and began to punch and hit and break everything about this man. "David." My wolf turned to my brother. "That's enough." I let him go and we walked back inside. Sam looked frazzled and talked at super speed. "Oh thank you, there is a Moon Goddess. You're both alright!" Sam sobbed and hugged us both. "You placed us through Hell." Hina teased lightly. Sam nodded, "and I'm sorry... you sort of have a broken family member." Sam said but I hugged her. "You? Never... so... are you staying?" Sam looked to the door. "I better call my godfather that I'm not home... but I have to go back." I nodded, Sam left to call and Gina sighed, "how will we help her through this?" Ash asked. "She's going to try and cut us off. We can't let that happen. That happens, we'll loose her." Gina said leaning into Ian. I walked to her and she was on the phone. "Thanks again John. Sorry... but it's not safe there for me anymore..." "okay. Be safe and try not to push yourself." She made a sound of agreement and sighed once she ended the call. I hugged her from behind and placed my hand on her small bump. "I love you." I whispered before I kissed her. "And I love you... can you do me a favour?" I smiled and nodded. "Kiss me again..." she said and I did. I have my mate back... I'm not going to loose her again.