Cream Puffs

I waited for Ian to get home before I glared at him. "Jesus. When did you become such a kill joy?" He muttered, "since you hurt my mate and yours in the span of two and a half hours." I growled, "yeah? I can feel." He said and went to his room, our Alpha and Luna were waiting in there for him. I wanted to go back for Sam, but I knew that she was caring for Gina, but then there was a knock on the door. I opened it and there stood Gina and Sam. I smiled before Sam shook her head. {We have a feisty Mate...} I could feel the excitement running from him. (Don't get any ideas. Sam isn't ready for that.) [What aren't I ready for?] I jumped before realizing she heard us talking. (Nothing baby. What do you plan on doing?) [Oh, Gina wants to slap Ian before accepting and then they'll probably start kissing.] {Kiss her you ninny!} Sam's eyes snapped to me, (sorry, my wolf likes to kiss you.) Sam sighed and kissed my cheek before becoming jumpy, a fast song began to play in her head. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and the song stopped, soon I couldn't hear her thinking. (Are you blocking me out?) "Nope..." she said, aborting the telepathy way. "Really? Then how come I can't hear your thoughts?" "I'm listening to a song... didn't want to bug you." She said and I kissed the mark, her breath hitched and I think she literally stopped breathing. "You'd never bug me. Your voice is beautiful Sweetheart." She snuggled into my hold.
Soon she got up and left, I went to go after her but then I sensed her feelings. She was being distracted, "baby?" I called, she turned and took my hand, "You know... you look rather cuddly in a sweater." She said and hugged me, "we went outside because you thought I looked cuddly?" I asked and she smiled, "I didn't want anyone else to hear us... just in case..." "what? In case you start falling for me?" I joked, "nope, too late for that." She said, blushed covered her face before she hid her face with her hair. I cupped her face and moved her hair away from her face. "Never hide from me Sweetheart." My wolf growled, her eyes widened at the change of my emotions. "Are... is this David or his wolf?" I was only on for the ride now. "You know it baby. So. I repeat to never hide your face from me. I can't stand not seeing you fully, baby buns." Her cheeks were set ablaze, her eyes widened, "don't call me that... I know that... you mean well... but my weight is... sensitive topic..." she said and sighed, leaning into our touch. "I should do something about it." She muttered quietly. "No. I like how cuddly you are. There are small, petite girls, fat girls, then there is you. Your a small, adorable cream puff, just waiting to be ravaged by me." He whispered, kissing the spot we marked her. She squirmed and gave a breathy laugh. "I don't know about that cream puff description... so... are you also called David or do you have another name?" We chuckled, "no... you've been reading those stupid shifter fiction haven't you?" He asked as he sat her on the childhood swing bench. He sat next to her, I wrapped our arm around her and she leaned into our body. "... no?" She said and he chuckled, "we are one and the same." "Good... I don't want to cheat on anyone... especially when it comes down to David and yourself... rather... yourselves..." she said and he nodded. "Good. I'd have to kill the man." He growled, "I wouldn't want that... you're not a killer... anyway..." we watched her. "I can't love a man who isn't you." She said and closed her eyes. I smiled and placed the wolf back away with much difficulty. "I'm sorry, I sort of went on the ride." I said and she shrugged, "I sort of liked talking to your wolf..." she said and I smiled, "I'm glad... I was a bit worried that you wouldn't like him because he's so..." "David, he's you. I... I love you no matter what." My heart swelled, hearing Sam say that she loved me! I smiled and kissed her deeply. "I love you too." I said after we stopped kissing. Sam blushed as she smiled, I felt her trust me more, but always keeping a wall still, over most of her heart.