Chapter 13

Really? Yeah Zoey you should have seen it that lady was crazy. I was scared for my life. Ben so you have seen my type of cases before? Oh yeah to many times in this career of mine so far. One lady that is still one of clients came in a month ago I think. I just finished up my last client before lunch and she came in with a stroller smiling ear to ear. She kept saying thank you for being with her for her crazy months I called them and said did I want to her hold her daughter. I looked at her shocked and I said sure. But I was shocked. Oh my goodness. I really would not call my self a person that wants kids Zoey. But if I was head over heals for a girl and she had a kid I would still love her. Really? Yeah. Sadly I have not found the one Zoey. To bad. Having a good talk you two? Yeah we are Daisy. I looked up to Daisy. She felt guilty for letting me help calm her friend down today. But she had a rough day already from what I heard from my best friend. Michael I knew was starting to like Daisy more and more. When he and I were less busy I had to bring him to the bar so we could talk about life. I was just telling Zoey about some of my cases I have right now or I had. That in their eyes I was their counsellor. But on the other hand I was the man in their child's life till they found the one. Really? Well that is interesting. Right then Michael that had Daisy's dogs on a leash and his own dog looked to me. Hey Ben Daisy and I are headed on a walk. You joining us or are you two in a really good conversation? I don't know Mike depends where are we walking to? I had to ask. I knew Zoey was saying to me that we should go on a walk after sitting for so long. But I never knew If Michael wanted me to walk with them or not. My house. My mom called saying Victoria is crying for me. Oh all right. From Michael's answer I knew that I was allowed to walk with Daisy and Michael. I hoped at least Zoey was still planning on going on a walk still. If she never I would stay here with her to keep her company. Are you coming Zoey? Yeah I am Ben. I am glad you have a smile on your face not in tears now. Me too. I stood up and I held my hand out for Zoey to take it. She did surprising me. I pulled her up and my best friend looked to me and smiled. He shook his head as he gave Daisy her dogs. I knew why he was smiling at me and I defiantly knew now. That I would have to go to a bar with him to catch up on life sooner then later.