Chapter 39

Hey Daisy. Michael do you got a minute? I watched as he fixed his hair. If it is anything about that kiss no, I don't. But anything else sure. Nicole sadly could not get the answers I wanted out of him. So I had to ask him about the kiss. I worked up the courage to ask him today and it took all week to do it. I looked to Michael. I smiled at him. I had to try get my answers it would bug me until I got them. Michael why are you trying to avoid me since the kiss? What I am not avoiding you. All week you have been not talking to me much. We have been busy. He sat down beside me. But the more you denying it I have a feeling it is true. It's not Daisy I promise you it's not. Okay then you don't mind me walking across the hall and asking Ben that same question. I looked into Michael 's blue eyes and panic was in them. Um no he is busy. Right then the door opened. Ben smiled at me. Hey Daisy. Oh Ben the person I wanted to talk to. What Daisy? Is Michael avoiding me? Um yeah he is. Thought so. Ben what does friendship mean to you? Helping out a friend it is called getting you to speak to Daisy again. Not helping my case. Victoria you naughty girl no messes. Mess. I smiled as my friend came into the office carrying Michael's daughter. How was she you two? Mess. Victoria no not again. Yes again. My kitchen has not looked that messy ever before. Hey it will one day soon be always messy. Ben how did you like the morning? Um lovely. Zoey hope Victoria was not too much of a trouble maker. Not at all. Good. Daisy I can't believe it that months ago you were not hired here. Believe me I can't either. I really couldn't believe that it as been months since I got this job as a receptionist for Michael.