Chapter 20

Hey are you Daisy? Yeah I am. I looked to my watch one in the morning. I was still on my front porch and the three kids were asleep in the chairs that I had on my porch. I am their mom. It was a lovely thing to get a call from my drunk husband saying he and his buddy need me to pick them up and also at some random lady's house I need to pick up our kids. He freaking knows better then not wasting our money at a bar. We are just squeezing by as it. I knew this lady would be on a rant about Noah a lot and I had a feeling I will see a lot more of this lady around. I also had a feeling if no one interrupted her little rant she would just keep on ranting to me for many hours. Right then my boss came staggering towards my front porch and what I got from his slurred speech was that could he stay at my house that night. I wouldn't allow him to drive home in this state and I was too tired to drive him home. So I had no choice but say yes that he could stay over. Even if it was not a normal thing to do to let your boss sleep at your house. But I would not let him endanger his life or someone's else's life with him driving home. How much do I owe you? My attention went back to Noah's wife. Um nothing. Are you sure you watched my three kids for hours? Yeah I am sure. Thank you there needs to be more kind souls like you on our planet. I know there needs to be. Here's my number if you need anything I will help out. Really Daisy? Yeah I love to help. Thank you again you will be in my prayers Daisy. Yeah you will be in mine too. Thanks. Come on sleepy heads let's get going. I sighed as I watched that woman pick up her disabled daughter and wake her other two children up to get them into there old beat up vehicle. So many souls fighting to keep there family's alive. I wanted to help them so bad. But I couldn't because I never had a lot of extra money coming in myself. But if I did I would help family's like that on a more regular basis.