Chapter 42

Michael you need to tell Daisy how you really feel about her. You know that right? Ben I know that. But you know how nervous I get it took me a whole year for me to ask Vicky out. It has almost been a year since you hired Daisy. You need to ask her man. I looked over to Daisy in the room with Zoey laughing but not too loud to wake up the baby. What are you thinking Mike? That I could see Victoria loving Daisy as a mother figure in her life. Then talk to her. Yeah I will talk to her. But where should I tell her? You know that park that you kissed her at? Yeah I do. How can I forget. Bring her there when the sun Is just rising. She will love it and no money is coming out of your pocket. Smart, cheap and romantic. I like your idea Ben how do you know that? Women like it if the man is romantic I heard it in my line of work a lot. Oh okay. A few hours then you are going to tell how you really feel to her and no backing down this time! I promise Ben I won't back out. Seeing her with your kid Ben I see now she will be the best mother to Victoria other then her real mom. Yep. Can't wait for later on. I bet. I was kind of excited about telling Daisy how I really felt about her. But also couldn't believe I was going to tell her.