Chapter 41

Zoey she is just perfect. I looked down to a very small and cute little baby. I know Daisy she is. I watched as Michael and Ben were talking. But I was more focused on the new born my best friend was holding in her arms. You want to hold her Daisy? Yes if that is okay with you? Oh yes it is don't worry about that. Hey Hope you are just so small. I know. How does Ben seem with her? Oh he adores her to death. Who knew a jerk in elementary school can be like a big teddy bear now? Has he filled the role you were hoping he would? Oh he exceeded my expectations instead of the nurse handing Hope to me Ben made her give Hope to him. Oh my goodness. I couldn't fight with him he is a father to his step daughter so if that means leaving him to deal with the baby a bit I am fine with that. That is good. Has Michael told you why he kissed you yet? No not yet. He still drives me home at night from work Zoey. But when I ask him about it he changes the subject. With Ben's help I think he will tell you. Why do you say that? Nothing just that's what I think they are talking about now. Zoey remember when we were younger and we both said that we never wanted kids. Yeah. Well did that change with you? Yes it did once I saw my little angel for the first time. I knew it was meant to be and I was a mother to a beautiful little girl. Well Zoey you see even if you say you do not want to have kids other people have different plans with your life. I know Daisy. We started to laugh like old times. But we were careful not to wake Hope up that just fell asleep in my arms.