Chapter 34

So what do you want to talk about? Sit this will take a bit. Yeah sure. Looking at Paul Vicky's father. I felt comfortable talking to him about anything. I really needed advice from a person other then Ben and Noah. I need advice from a guy that understood the difficulties of the choice I had to make. So tell me what's wrong? That's one of your counselor lines. Hey you are a young counselor have not learnt all the ropes you need to learn. I am a counselor that has been around the block a few times and semi retired. Yeah I know. Paul how did you get your second wife? Why? I don't know I just want to know how you got Jean you were a single father for goodness sakes. Jean actually was my patient Michael and my son actually planned us on a blind date. One thing lead to another and Vicky and then Sophie came along. A happy family of three kids we became. But didn't you have guilt over dating again? Yeah a bit when I started dating Jean. But you have to take a risk sometimes in life. I got Vicky by helping her get in contact with you guys. But it is not working with Daisy. You got to have more tricks up your sleeve then helping women with there messed up family's. Don't tell Jean this Paul. But I think I am falling for Daisy. Thought so. I wondered how he figured that out. But I had a feeling that he would say that he was old now and he knew the looks people had on their faces when they were in the presence of someone they were falling for. What should I do? Don't you have your own family to ask this too? Yeah I do. But my mother is getting chemo and my dad is on a business trip. Okay then so that's why you are coming to me. No you came to me. Yeah I guess you are correct. Okay the best advice I can give you is make a move. Like right now? Does it feel right to do it? I feel like I want to kiss her so bad. But that is not right she is my employee. Michael I am married to my patient so that's weird. But you already did this a first time. I know that. But this is different. When should I tell her that I like her? Whenever you feel ready Mike. But I am going to say this. Go get her soon because soon she will move on and date another guy and might marry him and well sucks to be you. I want to kiss her so bad. Then do it. But then I have to explain why I did it. Okay here is not a good idea. But it is a way to get over that just say you need to pick up Victoria. Yeah good idea. Now go Mike. Okay I am going to do this. One more thing why is she wearing pajamas? Because she got soaked because of her dogs so she changed into that. Okay then now go. Yep and maybe you can see Victoria today Paul. Yeah okay. As I walked back to Daisy I couldn't believe that I was going to be listening to Paul's advice. But it was good advice and it was true the same thing that Ben said soon she will taken because she is some women. Even if my nerves were bad I had to do this. I couldn't just back out of it. I had to do it. I couldn't get my nerves to stop me. I had to. I now just wondered what would happen after I kissed her. What would she say to me? But more importantly when would I tell her I was falling for her.