Chapter 43

Michael you just passed my house. We are not going there I got a surprise for you. The sun is just rising Michael what surprise do you have when the sun is just rising. You will see. Why did we park near the road close to the park? We are going on a walk of central park. Okay sure whatever. We did that before. I walked beside him he seemed more nervous then usual around me. I wondered what was up with him. But I never asked. Look at that sunrise Michael. It is beautiful. I know it is. I am surprised Ben knows his stuff. What did you just say? Nothing nothing at all. Daisy before we head back to my car I need to get something off my chest. What is it? I looked to him. I concerned at what he was going to say. But he smiled at me with that marvelous smile of his. Daisy I love your blond shoulder length hair, your personality I can't describe it even it is just amazing. You are probably wondering why I kissed you three months back. Yeah I am. Was the only thing that could escape my mouth shocked what he was confessing to me right now. Daisy the reason why I kissed you because I love you I don't care if you don't like me back. But that day I wanted to kiss you so bad and then Paul came over to us and said I should do it. So I did. Sorry about it but you are amazing. So Daisy do you like me like I like you? My heart was racing. Yes why wouldn't I!!! Michael smiled at me. Let's have a real kiss this time not the surprise kiss we had three months ago. Yeah that's a plan to me. I let him kiss me knowing his lips would be on mine more now. I would see him an awful lot now too. But not as boss and worker anymore. But as girlfriend and boyfriend. Who says twenty seven is too young to date a guy with a kid. I never. Right then I knew my fairytale was just beginning and it was going to be a great one. Surprising me it all started with that interview that I was called for almost a year ago. I couldn't believe that it started with an interview. But I was glad at the same time that it did. As I was going to enjoy my fairytale. My own personal one that never came from any books I read or wrote. It also was only mine no one else. I loved that about it. It was just something special that no one could ever understood what it felt like. That was what was amazing to me. I was going to enjoy dating Michael. I knew that for certain. As he was falling me and I was falling for him. A great start to any fairytale. I had feeling that everyone thought that too.

The end

Thank you for everyone that read this book.  I hoped you liked it.