Chapter 35

Hey Michael what did Paul have to say? I noticed something was up with Michael. So I wanted to see if he would say anything. I had a feeling it was to do about what that guy Paul said to him. Oh nothing you know just I had to fill him in on Victoria. Oh of course. Right then I saw a look in Michael's eyes I never saw before. He took my hand in his. I was shocked. But I never asked why he held my hand. I never wanted to ruin whatever was happening in this moment. I could ask him at work on Monday. He smiled at me. I never knew what to do. I felt like time was passing by so slowly. As he moved closer to me not letting go of my hand. I then knew what he was going to do. He was going to kiss me. But then he looked to me and sighed. I heard him mumble am I really ready for this or should I wait? Then he looked to me and smiled. Oh well I am doing it! I felt his lips touch mine and my heart felt like it was going so fast. I swore my legs were not going to support me. This was my dream for him to kiss me. I was in total shock that he was though. That my dream was coming true. When he looked to me after we kissed. I was more confused then ever before. Um Daisy I have to go pick up Victoria I will see you at work on Monday and by the way I can't drive you on Monday I got to drop off my mother at the hospital. Okay. Good luck with your dad's parents. Then he was off. I was so confused right then. I never knew what just happened. I wanted to ask him why did he kiss me. But he already was leaving at very fast pace.