Chapter 24

Babe you silly girl. Come back here with your  leash. Tough boy don't play along I need you two. Noah why are you sitting watching me try to catch my two stupid dogs? Um because one I am still not completely sober and second of all we were at a party for Daisy and you went home. Yeah I know. At least try to open the puppies run. But do not let them all out get the one in the green collar if you could. Why? Noah never knew my plan. But it was the best plan I ever had. He is the pick of the litter. For what? I finally caught one of my big dogs. But Babe was no where to be found. Right then I heard a crash in the basement. I ran down stairs with one dog tolling behind me. I saw Babe just sitting in a corner sitting their with the end table broke and the couch cushions gone. What did do you do Babe? Right then I saw it plain as day light in the broken end table pieces scattered every where. Their was a frame with a picture of just me and Vicky. It was us when we were dating. She tried so hard to love me as much as her heart would allow her to do. Why did you bring me down here Babe? I grabbed the frame and turned it over their was a saying glued on the back that I never even knew was their. When I read it I smiled. I will make sure my darling that it will happen one day. Hopefully that puppy is the first step towards a new relationship for me. Even if it will be with my receptionist just like you were. Come on dogs let's see if we are right about the green collared pup. If not we have to choose before we go again. When I walked up those stairs Noah looked to me. Hey what was all that noise about? Nothing Noah nothing at all. I knew I had tears in my eyes. All the pups want to come with us. Tell me why you wanted to come here? Noah I want to give Daisy one of these five puppies. But I don't know which one she would like more. Right then the house door opened. Michael why did you go? Daisy is wondering where you went to. Mom hi. What puppy should I give Daisy? Chase. Why him? I looked down at the red collar puppy in the back wagging his tail. If you don't know I will tell. Please tell me. Every time the pups are at work she is cuddling with that puppy. Okay. You are doing the same routine aren't you? No she just loves animals and I though this is a nice gift to give. Okay whatever you say. I picked up  Chase and that timid little puppy gave me a lick on my hand. I knew that he was saying he was a good choice for Daisy. Now I just hoped she would like him.